Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spades36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 09:43 PM
    A 90's dinosaur movie.
    All right so I was obsessed with a dinosaur movie from the 90's when I was growing up... and now I can't remember what it was.

So all I remember is that it was about a brother and sister who some how ended up with four little dinosaur's. One was a t-rex, long neck, teradactyl, and I think a triceratop. Well anyway once they found these dinosaur's, someone else realizes they have them and tried to dinonap (lol) them.

I think there were two or three movies...
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Nov 15, 2008, 12:31 AM

I can't get Prehistoria out of my mind... Only huge like... PREHISTORIA!! But I also can't find that online anywhere... Maybe I made the title up.

Nov 15, 2008, 09:39 AM

I don't know. That sounds like it... but I can't find it anywhere on imdb... or when I search "prehistoria" movie on Google.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 11:11 AM

Prehysteria! (1993)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 11:17 AM

Could it be one of the "Land before Time" movies?

Nov 15, 2008, 03:18 PM

Thank you! It is prehysteria!
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Nov 15, 2008, 07:07 PM

MAN! I was so close!
    racheldarling Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 01:36 PM
    It may be "Prehysteria."

But it also sounds also sounds a lot like a dinosaur movie I was looking for a just found - "Adventures in Dinosaur City."
    Look it up on YouTube. You shall find the trailer.
    :DD
    racheldarling Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 01:37 PM
    It may be "Prehysteria."

But it also sounds a lot like a dinosaur movie I was looking for a just found - "Adventures in Dinosaur City."
    vampwolf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 01:38 PM
    It may be "Prehysteria."

But it also sounds a lot like a dinosaur movie I was looking for a just found - "Adventures in Dinosaur City."
    vampwolf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 01:40 PM
    It may be "Prehysteria."

wolf616 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 08:21 PM
    I still have the VHS so you are not imagining it. There was a second one. The whole movie was about The bad guy finding the eggs in a old temple, he steals them. The family that ends up with them was by accadent by the action of the family dog.
    emeralddolphin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 05:46 PM
    No you didn't make the title up because it's been in my mind since I was a very little kid, maybe 8 or 9 years old was the last time I saw this movie, and I can't find it anywhere either

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Dinosaur movie from 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Here's another puzzle... There was a movie from 90s, maybe 80s about dinosaurs. It was a about a boy or maybe a couple of kids who some how get transpoted to a dinosaur world. The dinosaurs are like people--they talk and wear clothes and stuff. There is like a t rex who the boy...

90's children's show about singing.2 kids and an animate dinosaur friend. [ 5 Answers ]

im looking for the name of the childrens show...i think there was a series of them...it was these kids who were always singing...i also think there was this dinosaur or lizard that was animate n was their friend. im not sure but i believe the name of the show was the dinosaurs name..can u help...

Unknown Kids Dinosaur Movie from the 80s or 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help me to find this movie? It was about a couple of kids, I think, that somehow traveled through a TV in their garage, And wound up in a different universe, where dinosaurs roamed pretty freely. I remember a big mountain or building, where an evil woman who may have been half...

View more questions Search