Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodj Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 07:56 PM
    What's that movie called?
    Ok when I was a kid I watched a film where some kids in a street got together and locked their parents up in the basement because they were sick of the way they were either arguing or treating them. Thus giving the kids the rule of the house. I think it was a disney film but I'm not too sure.
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me the title of this movie.
    By the way its either from very late 80's or the 90's
    Thanks
    Jo
    X
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 08:10 PM

House Arrest (1996)
    jodj Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 08:12 PM

Omg quinn you are a geniouse!! I love you!!
    Xxx
    Movies Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Glad to help :)
    adamjakubowski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 06:44 AM
    I was watching this movie on cartoon network and what happed was a kid was a spy and he was put in this tank with a giant jelly fish what was that movie called.
    ddlove19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 10:41 PM
    I was watching a movie the other day and 3 girls challenge each other to go on a date with the next guy that walks in the door and for proof they had to take a video and he erased each of there videos except the third 1 what was that called again
    notgay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Don't know much of the movie, but I remember this part. This guy watched his family get killed in front of him and da da-da, da-da he anded up with some guy in the trunk of a police car and paralyzed him with his own gun that had tiny spikes on the grip!
    jojob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 02:08 PM
    I can't remember the name of a movie I saw many years ago. I'm thinking it's an early '90s or maybe even '80s science fiction. About a scientist or professor who finds some mushrooms from some South American tribe. He takes them home and after several times, crawls into some kind of tank to "revert" back to a monkey. And the main character was a blonde guy.
    Movies Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojob View Post
    I can't remember the name of a movie I saw many years ago. I'm thinking it's an early '90s or maybe even '80s science fiction. About a scientist or professor who finds some mushrooms from some South American tribe. He takes them home and after several times, crawls into some kind of tank to "revert" back to a monkey. And the main character was a blonde guy.
    Altered States
    maria2584 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 07:01 PM
    What's that movie called where there's a new girl in a school with talented kids and durning lunch they sing this is my life?
    demon army taco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 03:15 PM
    What's that movie called when u only have 20 years 2 live or something?
    mtresh321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 12:08 PM
    HELP! I can't remember the name of this movie about a (black) guy who is trapped in the renaissance era after falling into a dam at the renaissance amusement park where he worked. He falls in love with the kings daughter and pretends to be this amazing black night.
    ashley470430 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Alex Rider Stormbreaker
    ashley470430 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjakubowski View Post
    I was watching this movie on cartoon network and what happed was a kid was a spy and he was put in this tank with a giant jelly fish what was that movie called.
    Alex Rider Stormbreaker
    eglucas03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 06:18 PM
    What's this movie called ?a cult movie it starts with a man holding one bike tire , he joins a cult and they have to kidnap him and keep him in a hotel locked up because he is brain-washed
    bekkah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 08:04 PM
    That was Alex Rider: Storm Breaker
    bekkah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 08:09 PM
    What's this movie called?? It was about a woman whose son was kidnapped so she went to the police who gave her some random boy and said here is your son. And when she objected they put her in a mental institute. The kidnapping was apparently connected to a series of other kidnappings of boys around her son's age. She never did find her son.
    Movies Expert

May 18, 2012, 06:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bekkah View Post
    Whats this movie called??? It was about a woman whose son was kidnapped so she went to the police who gave her some random boy and said here is your son. And when she objected they put her in a mental institute. The kidnapping was apparently connected to a series of other kidnappings of boys around her son's age. She never did find her son.
    Changeling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's it called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to think of the name of a kids program from the 90's. It involved a dragon(?) or some kind of friendly monster and a lady. They would plant a seed into a pot and it would grow into something that they would need during the show. Any ideas? Thanks

What's this called [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this song: "i got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine" I heard it on the hills

What's it called! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a trailer for quite a recent film but can't for the life of me remember its name, its about a world where no one can conceive but then a woman becomes pregnant.

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

View more questions Search