Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e1brock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2006, 12:01 PM
    Passport renewal
    Is anyone aware of agencies that will take care of renewing my Portuguese passport? The Embassy in my area seems to only have a recorded message and I haven't been able to get anyone to call me back.
    I'm a Portuguese citizen and reside in the US for the last 30 years.
    I desperatly want to visit my sick aunt (minha madrihna) before it's to late and can't seem to get any answers.
    Muito obrigada pore a ajuda
    Jonegy Posts: 166, Reputation: 37

Jun 29, 2006, 05:40 PM
    It is usually the Consulate that deals with passports - not the Embassy.

Boa sorte.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 1, 2006, 04:55 AM
    Please refer to This thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Id Card Renewal [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was born in Portugal but raised in England so I have a portuguese bilhete de identidade( ID CARD thingy). I have to go to Paris in December but my ID card expired 2years go :mad: . Does anyone know how long it will take me to renew it?? My mum thinks I have no chance of getting it...

Portuguese Citizen needs to renew Passport quickly [ 4 Answers ]

I am a Portuguese citizen living in London, UK, and need to renew my Portuguese passport quickly, to travel to Turkey in one months time. Can anyone please advise me if this is possible, within this time limit? My old passport expired about 10 years ago, but I do have a current Portuguese ID...

Portuguese Passport Renewal In UK [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancée and son are both portuguese and living with me in Wales. My son's Portuguese passport has expired. Is it possible to apply for a passport renewal in the UK?

Portuguese ID card and passport renewal in London [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a Portuguese citizen originally from Macau and now live in the UK. My ID card has expired, which I understand that I need to renew before I can renew my actual passport? I've been looking online for the appropriate application form and instructions with no avail. Any idea where I can find...

Lap-top monitor renewal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there: I had a tarffic accident this summer, which basically led to the braking of my lap top. My lap-top is an old Toshiba notebook CDT-620. Does anyone have an idea how much it will cost to get a new monitor? Cheers Marko

View more questions Search