Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jean Fedewa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Movie over a year ago with plot of a musically incline young boy who was
    Movie over a year ago with the plot of a musically incline young boy who was adopted out at birth. This young boy is musically talented as his parents are. The mother at the boys birth did not realize that her parents adopted the boy out. This young boy travels to a large city to find his parents where he locates them as well as puts the family together
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 07:36 PM

August Rush (2007)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial art action movie 90's (complete plot) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here, but as I've read very difficult requests being answered on this site I got confident that you'll be able to answer mine I saw this movie in 1991 or 1992 on videotape from tv-recording So it might be a couple of years older Non-chinese, its USA with hollywood actors but don't...

A cinderella-like plot cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of the cinderella like movie where the girl is called cindy and lives on a farm, there are pigs and other animals that help her. And at one point she gets trapped in a building with 1000 doors or something like that. She meets her prince at a masked ball, she wears a...

Looking for movie title have plot [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for movie title: I think it might have been Doris Day or Sandra Dee in it. Actress is a maid cleaning a man's apartment. He returns and she pretends that it is her apartment. She does not know that he is the owner of the apartment. It is a comedy. Oh please help...

Only know the plot of this late 90's movie what's the name? [ 1 Answers ]

So I can only remember the plot of this movie I watched in the late 90's. I can't even be sure of the actors although Ben Stiller keeps popping into my head like he is one of the main characters but when I look up his bio this movie isn't there?? So I'm probably wrong.. Short plot description:...

View more questions Search