Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Woodlit Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Regular shadow figures
    It's very often that I see shadow figures and some talk to me and I was wondering if its possible to talk to them.. sometimes during the night too I have nightmares about shadow figures and when I wake up I have unexplained cuts and burses. Can any one explain how that's possible?

And on a side note I have a dream about this little girl she's more like a ghost but I don't even have to see her to know she's there. She brings the feeling of death. Its like a wild fear. I don't know how to explain it. But I also want to know how to talk to her? She comes every four years on a Thursday and I have a bad feeling this is her last time coming I have two years until she comes
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 04:43 PM

If they can talk to you, I don't see why you couldn't talk to them. How many shadow people do you see? Do you think they are male, female or both? Do they wear fedoras?

As for the girl, how many times have you seen her on that 4 year cycle? Have you figured out what type of calendar she might be on i.e. solar, lunar, religious, etc.. Why do you think this might be her last visit?
    Woodlit Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand View Post
    if they can talk to you, i don't see why you couldn't talk to them. how many shadow people do you see? do you think they are male, female or both? do they wear fedoras?

as for the girl, how many times have you seen her on that 4 year cycle? have you figured out what type of calendar she might be on i.e. solar, lunar, religious, etc.. why do you think this might be her last visit?
    I see a lot of shadow people I mean I see them all the time the ones that speak to me are all male but like all shadow figures when you see them they run away and well they scare me all the so yea I stare at them

As for the girl I haven't a clue on what cycle she's on even when I talk about her its... creepy *shiver* umm OK let see the first time I seen her was 7 soooo 3 times I have seen here lets see at 7, 11, and 15 OK yea two more years to go but lets see here I've have a really bad gut feeling about it... I think if I don't talk to her on her next visit something really really bad is going to happen to someone I think she is trying to warn I'm good at doing dream interpertation. How might I go about finding the calnder thing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Shadow on the brain! [ 1 Answers ]

I am just wondering if anyone knows what may cause a shadow to appear on the rear right side of the brain. Also slurred speech and jumbling of words, complete forgetfulness of what you just said even half way through a conversation!

Shadow Calculation [ 13 Answers ]

Hi.. Can anyone able to give me answer for this question.. How to show the shadow of an object for(e.g.Buildings) when the position of sun and geographical position of building is known? Also say me in which direction the shadow will fall and what will be the length of the shadow? Is their...

Eye Shadow [ 3 Answers ]

What colour eyeshadow would suit me the most, I have brown hair and green eyes?

Tmobile shadow? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a sidekick 3 and I have had it for about a year and a half, I really want a new phone, some of my friends told me to check out the sidekick Lx but I want somehting different from a sidekick, I thought about the tmobile shadow it just came out recetly. I was just wondering if anyone...

View more questions Search