Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2006, 04:58 AM
    Cool Optical Illusions
    Of course the old favorites are cool, but this one is TOO COOL!:
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/castle-illusion.html
    (this is one you have to stare at for 30 seconds... and I promise nothing will jump out at you)

Anyone got a link to some cool new ones other than the ones that have been around for years?
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2006, 05:02 AM
    3-D sidewalk chalk art. Check out the two pics attached: The first is the 3-d version and the 2nd is how it was done.
    Attached Images

Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 07:49 AM
    That's cool
    I like it
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2006, 11:30 AM
    For those of you that know how to view "Magic Eye" pics, here's a cool one:
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Code 19 with my Optical drives! [ 14 Answers ]

I was cleaning out my hard drive and streamlining my startup files and when I was done neither of my optical drives worked (CDRW and DVD+RW - both Buslink). Neither of them show up in "My Computer" and both have yellow !'s next to them in the device manager. At first when I clicked on them in the...

SEM vs Optical Microscopy [ 4 Answers ]

Why does a scanning electron microscope have better depth of field than an optical microscope? Thanks Ellen

Hampton Bay outdoor flood light (motion/optical) [ 1 Answers ]

My HB flood lights stopped working recently, but if I turn the unit to "test", wave my hand in front of the sensor, the lights pop on. Turning it back to 1,5, or 10 minute timer delay does not work, even in the dark. Faulty opical sensor? Would that prevent the unit from operating in timer mode?

HELP, it's not cool in here [ 1 Answers ]

Woke this morning to a half way cool home. Heard the central air conditioner shut off and all of a sudden I hear this clanging noise from the furnace. HELP:eek:

OCR (Optical character recognition) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am doing my postgraduate study and I am planning to develop an ocr software for my project work, but I could not get any reference about the topic or any help, if u coud help me giving information about the building steps and references it will be very helpful

View more questions Search