Resume
    How do I get my past work history to fill out a resume
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 14, 2008, 08:35 AM

Umm you don't know where you worked?
    justinhardman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 04:10 AM

Write down all your previous employers in a list starting with your most recent. Then get addresses of the business etc. Good luck! Justin
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2008, 04:17 AM

Hi, chris Dagle!

Is this concerning filling out a resume online in some way, or another way, if so, what kind of way, please?

If your problem is perhaps that you're having trouble remembering dates, then you call your former employers up to give you the dates. If you have check stubs from being paid, that can also help.

If you want to ask any of them if you would be able to use them as a reference, then you could also ask them that at that time.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resume [ 2 Answers ]

To whom it may Concern; I am looking for a "Good" resume template of which I can just fill in the blanks. I have Word 2007 and I'm not quite used to utilizing all of it's features. I have gone through Microsoft's Templates although I've yet to find anything I care for. I am an "out of work,...

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

Trying to proof my resume [ 3 Answers ]

I have this line and I'm unsure if the capitalization is correct. (I doubt it is, but I can't find my reference book at the moment) .... closely with Physicians, Practice Manager, Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Managers, nursing and billing staff members to..... Should Physicians, etc. actually...

Resume [ 3 Answers ]

How to make an effective resume?

View more questions Search