Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer ellen Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Men and sex
    Do men mind when a woman says in bed no do it like this or not like that etc
    Does it make a man feel bad when a woman wants a man to change something he's doing to a way a woman wants it?

Nov 14, 2008, 06:20 AM

Come on men lets us girls know ;)
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 06:29 AM

My take would be,PLEASE let me know,But I don't have a primitive ego.

When a man is making love to a woman(speaking for myself, guys;) )I want to be,, well,Superman,Adonis Peter North,etc,the best for her.

Open communication is a great help,in my opinion.

If you want to feel better,more pleasure,well,it IS your body,and he can only judge he is doing right by your responses.Let him know what is good and what might need changing,to your tastes,teaching your partner to pay attention to your needs is a great way to go about making the experience one you might want more of,right?

Hope this helps,

KBC

Nov 14, 2008, 06:35 AM

That's great ;)
    But would a guy not feel threatened so to speak if us woman were to say this needs changing to be like this. Would they not feel like a failure if we were to always say no not like that so it this way.
    It's the only way to teach and let them know what we want but how do we go about putting it nicely to them - talking dirty do it this way etc is great but men always seem to go back to phase one if you know what I mean.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 06:46 AM

I wouldn't care if my fiancée told me she likes it a certain way, it mixes things up. Change in the bedroom keeps things fresh and new, not boring like some sexual expierences can get after awhile

Nov 14, 2008, 06:50 AM

Very true lol
    Good to hear men don't really mind us telling you we like it a certain way.

Also why don't u men tell us what to do as far as I'm aware you men just take what your given really we seem to never get the words like this is better or harder faster softer bla bla are u's men to scared to let us know or just happy in what you receive ;)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 07:01 AM

My fiancé and I have an open relationship with each other, not open that we see other people, but that we feel comfortable enough discussing things that excite us in the bedroom. We talk about what we like, would like to try and see where it goes. It just makes it better and you aren't frustrated when it's over because you did the same ole thing again
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 07:04 AM

Hard to answer for all men.

The more secure a man is with himself, the more secure you are with yourself, the more communication between the 2 of you,this opens a lot of doorways to better relationships.

Be secure,let him know,lead by example.

KBC

Nov 14, 2008, 07:04 AM

Thank you for your email back
    I agree that having an open relationship and discussing things with each other while going ahead I will try it if he's up to talking haha. This will also help other woman who feel the same.

Thanks

Nov 14, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Thanks kbc
    I will lead the way to start with and see how it goes from there ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 07:14 AM

Some will of course but a couple should from the first day. So if about a while of never saying anything, it may come as a surprise. But a couple should be always saying what feels good, and seeing if new things can feel better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 07:51 AM

I would rather you tell me what you like, than me trying to read your mind!

All us guys know a woman's mind can't be read!
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 08:18 AM
    Sure if you told me the way you like to do something... or you like this way or that way better, it would be better for BOTH of us.

Definitely... communication in bed is always welcome.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 11:16 AM

I love it when she talks dirt, but I don't swing from chandeliers any more... arthritis. (okay so I've picked up a few pounds, sheeeeeeeeeeeesh)!
    Yosomoton213 Posts: 174, Reputation: 45

Nov 14, 2008, 12:30 PM

If a man really likes you, he will do whatever it takes to please you in the bedroom. With that said, I get turned on when a woman gives me directions. Makes things more fun, too. You can always laugh and make dominatrix jokes afterwards as well.

As long as it is in the form of positive encouragement and not in any sort of way a "put down", nagging sort of way, yes. It can do nothing but help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search