Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybug45tl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 04:58 AM
    How do I go about getting married at the courthouse
    I want to get married at the courthouse and I want to know what I have to do and what I have to have to get married there?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 06:07 AM

I would suggest visiting or calling the courthouse to find out fees, times. We were married at a courthouse and we set it up at the courthouse.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 07:25 AM

You usually just go to the courthouse in your area. You will need to apply for your marriage license, and then usually you can just set an appt to get married... sounds weird haha but the judges perform marriages on certain days/times so you will just set the date :)
    pearlmartinez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I would suggest visiting or calling the courthouse to find out fees, times. We were married at a courthouse and we set it up at the courthouse.
    So around how much does it cost?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get married in a courthouse [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the cost and everything I need to do to get married in a courthouse

How to get married at the courthouse [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get married at the courthouse??

How do find a courthouse to get married in? [ 1 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I want to get married in a courthouse, for now. I don't know how to go about it. Has anyone done this before? We live in Dupage County, Il.

How much does it cost to get married at a courthouse? [ 1 Answers ]

How much does it cost to get married at a courthouse in Michigan? I know it costs $20 for a Michigan marriage licence but how much does it cost for getting married at the courthouse?

Which courthouse is the best to get married in Atlanta? [ 0 Answers ]

Which courthouse is the most "people friendly" place to get married in Atlanta? Please advise me as to the locatoin and phone number to call with questions. Thanks!

View more questions Search