Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dpaige Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2006, 08:23 PM
    Kenmore elite top loader will not spin...
    I have a Kenmore Elite (calypso) Model#110.21062000 that will not move from the rinse cycle into the spin cycle. It will give to different error codes occassionally: 1) "LD" - long drain, 2) "SL" - suds lock. In both cases the unit appears to be draining without any difficulties as observed by the drain tube. This problem is only manifesting itself on the "Normal" and "Whitest Whites" modes. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    esmerguzman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:58 PM

I was using the wrong detergent in mine if you are not using an HE detergent or using too much it might be the problem
    johnseb Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2011, 11:26 AM
    To many electronics. If it spins in other modes, then it's not the lid switch. Ezmergustman is probably right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Will not Drain or Spin [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenomre Elite Washer and the water will not drain or spin. I have check to make sure there are no clogs or anything blocking the drain. I also have removed all the clothes except a few to make sure it is not heavy. When it gets to the part were it shouild drain and spin nothing...

Kenmore Elite Washer (Model#110.82873120) Spin Probs [ 5 Answers ]

I have the Kenmore Elite King Size Washer, Model#110.82873120. Last night it quit working on the "Spin" cycle. I can still hear and feel the cycle operating, but there is a "clicking" that goes on and the agitator doesn't spin, nor does it agitate during the cycle. The draining mechanism...

Kenmore washer front loader [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore front loader washer that is five years old and is now making noises (periodic squealing). I removed the back panel and it looks like the belt is rubbing into the container. Can this belt be adjusted or am I looking at replacing this machine? Love the Kenmore, but cannot...

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washing Machine doesn't spin [ 32 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have the correct model number. Nothing on back of washer. Under lid: SM 9710768-C. This is a Kenmore Elite Catalyst heavy duty, top load, king size capacity, ultra quiet pak, 3 speed motor with 6 speed combinations washing machine. I've tried both spin speeds, but neither work....

Kenmore sometimes won't spin [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My 5 year old kenmore elite washer (11022932100) sometimes won't spin in the spin cylce. I have spun tub manually once around and then it has worked after I did that. If it goes through the cycle but is not spinning it still sounds like it is working.Any ideas?

View more questions Search