Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Momtoafew Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2006, 06:23 PM
    It's been a year & it's obvious Maytag had the defective product (washer)
    If you look at my previous postings under "momtoafew", it's been about a year since my Maytag SAV series washing machine disaster! Just wanted to say that people should be informed that these machines have major issues! I spent hours and hours calling repair people and getting my drains snaked, and for nothing! The Maytag machine was the issue. I have had ZERO problems with my Kenmore Elite washer. It's quiet, cleans well and most of all the drain pipe doesn't leak bubbles/suds all over my floor.

If you have any questions about my Kenmore please post (or questions about my disaster with Maytag).

Thanks.
    MOMTOAFEW:)
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jun 20, 2006, 08:14 PM
    I've not been privy to the maytag mayhem. Can you elaborate? :P

My Kenmore's don't do too bad.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 21, 2006, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Momtoafew
    If you look at my previous postings under "momtoafew", it's been about a year since my Maytag SAV series washing machine disaster! Just wanted to say that people should be informed that these machines have major issues! I spent hours and hours calling repair people and getting my drains snaked, and for nothing! The Maytag machine was the issue. I have had ZERO problems with my Kenmore Elite washer. It's quiet, cleans well and most of all the drain pipe doesn't leak bubbles/suds all over my floor.

If you have any questions about my Kenmore please post (or questions about my disaster with Maytag).

Thanks.
    MOMTOAFEW:)
    Hi Mom, Welcome back.
    Shunned might not have been on board when you had a problem with a super active Maytag washer pump but I sure was. Glad your problem's been resolved and thanks for checking in and telling us about it.
    Cheers, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Washer having suds backing up [ 54 Answers ]

Can anyone let me know what to do? I have a new maytag (toploader) washing machine that has been working fine for 5 months. Last week, I noticed suds backing up from the drain area (where the pipe empties water and suds into the wall). There are only suds spewing out, no water. I called Maytag and...

1 year old Kenmore Washer won't spin or drain [ 2 Answers ]

My one year old Kenmore washing machine won't agitate, spin, or drain the water. Could it be the lid switch or something else?

Maytag Washer [ 2 Answers ]

Maytag washer model #LAT8006AAE jumps around as if is out of balance, even on small loads. Any idea as to what causes this? It is level. Thanks

Pressure tank cut off switch defective? [ 3 Answers ]

When I run too much water in the house the cutoff switch shuts down till I manually flip the lever to get it back running again... we cannot run more than 2 faucets at a time.. any ideas?the switch is roughly 2 months old... turns on around 30 shuts off around 50.. thanks

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

View more questions Search