Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    in4red Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Can't Find Work
    Can anyone suggest what companyies that will hire, I havemy CDL's and a good driving record,but a misderminor
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2008, 01:06 AM

Hi, in4red!

Has a potential employer said something to you about your misdemeanor being a problem for getting a position? If someone has, what was the misdemeanor for, please?

If you would like to look online for a job driving, you could put where you're located and then truck driving job in a Google search and then maybe be able to find more jobs available than might be listed in print publications.

Here's an example of one of those types of searches.

Chicago, IL Truck Driving Jobs - Google Search

Thanks!
    Roosevelt Allen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 09:00 AM

What company you recommand
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2008, 12:43 AM

Hi, Roosevelt Allen!

If you would like to post a new question that's not about answering the original question, then it would be best if you would start a new thread rather than piggybacking your question on someone else's thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find place of work [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find someone's employer free of charge

Legal Assistant from Canada cannot find work [ 1 Answers ]

I have 15 years experience as a legal assistant in Canada. I have been applying for work for a year now. Why do lawyers in California not want to hire me?

I'm deaf, hard to find work [ 1 Answers ]

Im a profoundly deaf person. I have a very high interest in nursing but since I'm deaf I cant. I was more of thinking of perhaps Phlebtomy (laboratory/pathology) taking blood tests. I am a pensioner, id want to find work before I do a course for that so I can save.

Where can I find a work at home job without paying fees? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 under the age of 2. I desperately need help finding a legitimate stay at home job. I don't believe in paying for a job. So please if anyone has any advice or knows the best place to find a job, I would greatly appreciate it. Please- no survey sites. I've already...

Husband sent me 'home' to find work and disappeared [ 2 Answers ]

I married in 2003 in Colorado. My husband sent me "home" and went to look for work in Arizona. He knows all the information he needs to divorce me but I've not heard from him in almost 3 years. I have since learned he will not tell me where he is, he has been in a VA hospital for 4 months which...

View more questions Search