Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mcmasterjd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Looking for opinions
    Here's my situation. We've been dating for ~3 months now. We spend as much time as we can together(almost everyday). The other night my girlfriend and I went to see a concert, I had to drive her home right away because she had school in the morning, we get to her house talked about how much fun we had at the concert. I had to leave so I gave her a kiss and a hug and said "Love you", she kiss and hugged back and replied "Love you" and I replied with a "ya" it was an accident, it just came out. I thought about it for a while and it kind of made it seem like "Love you, ya whatever" but that's not the case. The day after I sent her a "Good Morning Beautiful, Are you awake?" text, I got no reply tell later in the afternoon saying "You think you can just send a goodmorning text and it'll be all fixed". I explained to her that I was sorry about saying "ya", that it was an accident. It goes on for a bit, and she tells me not to call her on my break(We usually call one another on our breaks) because she doesn't want me to call, That was fine she's got stuff to do anyways(school, dance and so on... ) But later she sends a text "Maybe we should take a break for a couple of days". I understand she wants some time to think. I just want some opinions to keep my mood from going sour.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 01:21 PM

Are you serious?? How old are you guys? She wants a break after this? Are you telling me the whole story?

Nov 13, 2008, 01:25 PM

She's 18 and Im 19. In all honesty that's the whole story...
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 01:27 PM

Well, she seems a little hotheaded to me. I don't know. I think she needs some time to clear some of her issues up. Obviously this can't be the only thing she is mad about. Maybe she is stressed about school or dance. Maybe it is that time of the month...
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 01:29 PM

Just give her some time. I think she is just overreacting a bit... I wouldn't worry about it too much. Perhaps she is just trying to get a rise out of you.

Nov 13, 2008, 01:31 PM

I was thinking its related to school as well, she's been super busy, like 4 tests and a few essays... so we'll see what happens...
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Nov 13, 2008, 03:42 PM

Jeez yea don't stress this.. if she seriously is that mad over it then you shouldn't be with her anyway..

Healthy relationships are about communication.. if she ever had a problem with what you said she should had talked to you about it, instead of making assumptions.. give her time to cool down and have a talk with her (when her tests are done) she needs to grow up
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 03:52 PM

If she gets mad over something like that..

Then she has major issue.. and you are better off with out her TRUST ME!

This was un called for and very silly of her
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 11:23 PM

Give what she wants...break...period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need NC Opinions soon! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, so he sent an email that he wants to come over this evening and talk to me. I didn't respond. But last time he did come over without an invite and I'm sure he heard my TV, and my blinds were open etc, so he was knocking and calling me on the phone. I turned the ringer down. But He knew I...

Just want some opinions. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a beautiful 5 month old son, he has been so easy to care for, sleeps 12 hours a night since he was three weeks old, and I LOVE being a mom. I left my job as an RN to stay at home with my little man. Anyway, I just wanted some opinions: When is a good time to have a second child? We want to...

Needs some opinions [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I was just looking for different advice chats and found this website and I have a few issue I can use some advice on. I have been dating my girfriend now for almost 3 years. We fight like any other couple nothing to serious. Problem is that I pretty much build a life around her wondering...

Need opinions! [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I don't know any of you , but stumbled across this site when I was reasearching having multiple cats. I am 21 years old and I live in a two bedroom apartement with my boyfriend . I grew up with animals , my father worked for the humane society and always felt the need to help as many as I...

Any opinions ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I was kind of with this girl in the summber but we both went on vacation like she went on a week or seomthing. Day she came back I left for mine for 2 weeks than when I came back she left again.. so we started fighting and things changed. Didn't talk to her for awhile saw her around and saw...

View more questions Search