Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richka Posts: 145, Reputation: -1

Nov 13, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Soft foods the doctor has told my dad to eat, but what exactly can he eat!
    My dad has had a heart attack and now is fearful of what he can eat because it was indirectly related to stomach pains he is having.

The question is: What is a exact list of some good things for him to eat? I am fearful he will not eat anything, or much less, because he is fearful too!

Thanks much!
    -w
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2008, 01:42 AM

Hi, richka!

While I certainly sympathize with you and care about you and your dad, if it's concerning your dad eating just certain kinds of foods, wouldn't it be better to be asking his doctor this question? Someone here might recommend a type of food to eat that maybe your dad's doctor might think could cause further harm.

One person's interpretation as to what a soft food is might not be the same as the interpretation of the doctor.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good foods bad foods [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows what foods I should avoid if trying to get pregnane and if there are any foods I should eat more of? Also I am know taking prenatal vitimins after dinner on a full stomach is thar right? Be grateful for your advice X

What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks [ 1 Answers ]

We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?

Dog Foods [ 13 Answers ]

Ok with all this recal on dog food what's a good brand like puruna? And also cheap too:p :confused: :D :eek:

What foods? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, so I just got these spacers in my mouth, because I am getting braces. The orthodonist said that they will hurt, and to eat softer foods. They are hurting really bad, and I can't eat anything cruchy or hard... any ideas of what I can eat?? :) :) :) Thanks

Doctor told me costs were covered then billed me. Do I still pay? [ 3 Answers ]

I am Canadian and while staying in the State of Georgia I broke my hand and required surgery. My emergency travel medical insurance covered the surgery and the follow up visit to remove the stitches. My Insurance Company advised me that any further follow up appointments or treatments were not...

View more questions Search