Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byrd3d2001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Cute Alien movie
    This movie has a kid that goes off into the woods and finds a space ship. When he gets in he meets this super small alien. They go for a ride in the space ship that takes just a few minutes, but when he gets home, years has past. His little brother is now older than him and his family thought he was missing. Anyone know this one?
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Hi it is called flight of the navigator

Flight of the Navigator (1986) go here and you will find the discription of the movie
    hrachelle Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 11:45 AM

Ha.. we were just talking about this. Its called flight of the navigator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this old alien movie? [ 2 Answers ]

There is an old movie where they go to another planet and the aliens are all young beautiful women, I think its back in the Mary Tyler Moore days but I don't know if she was in it or not, that's just how they dressed. This has been bugging me, Im sorry I don't remember anything else about it but...

Need Alien movie name [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: HELP!! I've been going nuts thinking about the name of this movie and I can't to recall it. It's about a little boy trying to rescue and help a family of aliens that scientists are trying to capture them. I have a faint memory of the alien family in a car in parking lot and they are...

Another Alien Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched this movie about an alien. I really don't remember too much about it, but I know the movie wasn't a HORROR movie. The only characters I remember in the movie was a white guy, a mother alien, and a baby alien. The mother alien died given birth to her child, and the white...

Alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that has a teacher and she is an alien. A little boy is in her classroom and witnesses her eating one of the science projects frogs. Then there was a time when the boy went into a cave with an adult and they saw his teacher as an alien with other people. Can...

Old alien movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it but there was this kid who was in a wheel chair and this alien the kid was blonde and the alien was orange I believe I don't remember very much about it.

View more questions Search