Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popsexybunny Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 07:49 AM
    206 problems continued. How to bypass immobiliser so I can get home!
    Have tested fuses and all are OK. Apparently the immobiliser has kicked in. as everything lights up, bettery and fuses are fine. All under the hood looks OK, checked iol water etc and nothing loose. How do I by pass the immobiliser?

Thank you so much for helping I really apprectaie it:)
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 08:25 AM

Your chances of by-passing the immobiliser are very small.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 08:35 AM

Don't you have a security light which goes off when the correct key is inserted to prove that theory?

It's sometimes possible that a dealer can re-program the ECM and new keys knowing the VIN once ownership is proven. Sometimes the ECM needs to be replaced because the master key is needed to program a new key.
    popsexybunny Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 08:36 AM

Erm, OK so I guess I'm not getting home!! Just nothing works, all dash lights on, power to everything, batery full, checked all fuses. Just won't start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home heating problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Ideal Mexico Super 440FF conventional boiler fitted running 10 radiators over three floors. The house has a energy effficiency rating of D. Two rooms out of nine do not get warm- the radiators remain cool unless the temperature is turned up to 20 plus and then it is too hot in the other...

Home phone problems [ 2 Answers ]

My DSL service is working fine but my home phone isn't. I have the filters hooked up too. When I pick the phone up there is just a little static in the back ground.

Home work problems [ 2 Answers ]

In Math class I have this proble,I don't know how to do the problem1/6 divided by 4/3. So I need to know the steps to do the prblem.:cool:

View more questions Search