Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlys26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 01:06 AM
    How do I know when I conceived
    Im in a very bad situation and I am trying to figure out when I got pregnant
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 05:45 AM

Sounds like you don't know who the father could be. Essentially it is almost impossible to tell when you conceived even with the count back to your last period and add so many days. You'll just have to wait and find out in due time.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 13, 2008, 06:28 AM
    If you can give me the first day of your last period I can give you a rough estimate of when you conceived.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 04:16 PM

You can use this site:
    Pregnancy Date Calculator
    If you know your due date then enter it and calculated backwards and it would roughly give you the date you conceive.

Did you have an ultrasound yet?
    carlys26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 12:23 AM

I figured it out thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When would I of conceived? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya Just found out I'm pregnant with baby number 6 so you'd think I'd know the answer to this but for some reason I'm really stuck! My LMP was 15th dec 07 but not sure when I would've conceived. My mind is really not all here at the moment and I really can't work it out! Please help! Claire...

Is it possible I could have conceived this cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Ok based on Fertilityfriend and Mymonthlycycle.com I ovulated around Dec 31, 2007. My boyfriend and I was intimate on the 24, 26-28, 30-1st of January. I have been having cramping in my stomach and a few pains on both the right and left side off and on for the last 1 1/2 weeks. I never get cramps...

Wondering when I Conceived [ 3 Answers ]

My last period came on Sept. 19, 2007 and I had unprotected sex on Sept. 22 my period didn't go off until Sept. 26, 2007 and I had unprotected sex then I'm currently pregnant and I was just wondering out of the 2 days of unprotected sex when could I have possibly conceived.

Conceived date [ 6 Answers ]

I'm really confused about my conceived date as they say I conceived on the 27th March 2007 but I came on my period on the 29th March so how can that be right? :confused:

When was my child conceived [ 1 Answers ]

MY child was conceived in January 06 I had sexual intercourse about 2 or 3 days before I had a period ,then I had sexual intercourse about a week after my period . She was born at the end of October 06. So I wanted to know which time would she most likely to have been conceived before or after...

View more questions Search