Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalessaradan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Laser gun set that is not Laser Tag
    I own a World of Wonder Laser Tag set, but I am trying to find another brand that was a green gun, connected via a cord to a headset. The target was in the headset, and when shot, it would vibrate, like a rumble pak on an N64 controller.

I liked the concept cause it is much harder to hide your target, but can't find anything to help me locate a set. Anyone know the name of the brand or the toy itself?
    FunTimes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 06:05 PM

I have two of the guns you're talking about. I was about to list them on Ebay, but I can sell them to you if you'd like. Let me know what you think :)
    kalessaradan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 08:23 PM

The most important thing is, do they work? eBay would cost you to post them there, but also affords both you and me as buyer and seller certain protections and safeties. So it may be best to go through that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to do eye laser at age 19? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I want to know is it possible to do eye laser at age 19 if not what's the minimum age. I have about 600 degree. And also I want to know how many % are doing laser are safe. Thanks

Laser Removal [ 10 Answers ]

Is Laser hair removal safe? Does it have any bad after effects? If you have gotten it, does it hurt a lot? And is it worth the money ?

Eye laser surgery [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone no how effective eyelaser surgery is? and is there any danger of something going wrong... and is it sore?

Laser Hair Removal [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm thinking of doing laser hair removal all thhe way from my to my crack... would that be dangerous or risky? Any information you have post please

Laser Printer [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting to a point where I will be doing a larger amount of printing. A lot of it in black and white but some color. I have been using a Lexmark inkjet printer ( cheap walmart ) Someone suggested I buy a used laser printer ( on somewhere like ebay) and the toner cart is a lot cheaper per...

View more questions Search