Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Nov 12, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Why does sex hurt after the 7th time?
    I've had sex for about 7 times now and it still pains my vagina when I'm finished. Why is this so?? ///
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2008, 09:21 PM

Best guess - lack of lubercation.

Bumping the cervex isn't too pleasant either.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 12, 2008, 09:30 PM

Tell him to slow down, you need to be ready for sex if you don't want it to hurt.

Lots of foreplay, relax, make sure that you're wet enough otherwise it can be uncomfortable or even hurt.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does it hurt every time I insert a tampon? [ 21 Answers ]

I started my periods when I was 14. I started using pads, but wanted to progress to Tampons. I tried a few times and it really hurt. I finally got one in, it hurt at first, but after it was in place, I was fine. I though, after inserting the first one, it wouldn't hurt after that. But I was wrong....

Does repiercing your belly button hurt more than the first time? [ 12 Answers ]

Im so scared to get it done again, I was forced to take it out because I had to take an MRI and I couldn't get it back in so it closed. Its only been almost two days since its been out, would it hurt?

If your hymen already broke will your first time still hurt? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, now I'm kind of confused I tink mi hymen broke before cause when I was 13 I remember going to the bathroom and seeing blood in my panties, but it wasn't my period because it only lasted 1day, people told me that its going to hurt regardless if your hymen broke or not because its UR FIRST...

Is it going to hurt as much next time? [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for about 4 months, and we were seeing each other for about 2 months before that but we would couldn't make official because of I was seeing someelse, who cheated on me and we stayed together for about a month after but anyway, I hadn't done anything but Finger and toss...

Does having sex for the first time hurt? [ 31 Answers ]

- - -> Does having sex for the first time hurt? I'm so terrified that'll it will hurt that I've managed to keep my boyfriend off me for the time being, I'm just wondering if someone could describe the amount of pain a women goes through? No detail's lol I'm just terrified and would like to know....

View more questions Search