Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rose Bouquet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Dark spots by the skin lighter
    Please help me by telling me how to remove the dark spot caused by the skin lighter.
    Thanks
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 13, 2008, 07:04 AM

Do you mean that as a result of using skin lighteners you are now experiencing hyper pigmentation ? Or do you mean spots all over ? What were you using ?
    Rose Bouquet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Thank you for your reply. Yes my dark spot are results of using the skin lighter named Fair and white. Since then I don't know how to remove them. What kind of products I can use? Please help.
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 11:06 PM

Normally some poor quality skin lighter causes side effects like such. This is called Hyper pigmentation though it is not so difficult to recover such hyper pigmented mark but it may take long time to be recover.
    I think best choice for such problem is herbal or remedies with balance diet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Issues With Skin(Dark Brown Spots) [ 2 Answers ]

On my Chest I Have These Dark Brown Spots And When I Take a Shower and Dry off Its Like a Those Spot Are Super Ashey

Dark skin women making their skin lighter [ 7 Answers ]

How could a dark skined women make there skin lighter without damaging their skin

Dark spots on skin [ 5 Answers ]

I have unusual dark spots that are different than my skin tone. I have used many topical ointments and creams such as Protopic, Tri-luma, Retin a micro, Locoid, and Hydro cortisone. I've also used face washes and acne pads but they don't work. I've had these spots for over 16 months now. These...

Dark spots caused by healed skin [ 6 Answers ]

I have dark skin, under, around, over and at the sides of my eyes. It was first caused by a rash which healed and left the skin darker when I was a kid. 8 years later I used a hydroquinone based product to finally get rid of it and it made everything worse causing darker skin to spread all around...

View more questions Search