Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sassy513 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Kids movies
    I was wondering what was the name of a chilhood movie of mines. I remember that there was a little boy who was afraid of monsters under his bed. Then he met one of those monsters and became best friends with him. The monster would take him to another world with him at night. The monster was not really that scary.
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Nov 12, 2008, 06:14 PM

Here is Monsters, Inc is this the movie?

Monsters, Inc. (2001)
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Nov 12, 2008, 07:07 PM

Little Monsters (1989)

Little monsters is the one you are thinking of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to think of this movie I watched as a child. I remember a young goy who was practicing to be a wizard or something. There was also a girl or princess who was captured by this guy who had a golden helmet/hood around his face. He meets up with this barbarian of sorts who is a drunk. ...

80s or 90s kids movies [ 10 Answers ]

What is the kids movie from the late 80s or early 90s were a boy and a girl have a dream or nightmare and they fly around on a bed and go to a mystical world I think the beginning is with real people but in their dream they are cartoons and the a part of the dream world there's a good side and a...

Two kids movies from the 80's help please [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, two movies very Disney-esq if they weren't. 1) A young boy 10/11 yrs of age with a magic T-Shirt with a tigers head on it. The T-Shirt gives the boy special powers (running faster, being stronger etc.) The T-Shirt is stolen and he has to get it back, I think. In the end it's the school...

Kids movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of this movie/show that I saw on 'HBO' back in the 80's. It was about this guy that has monsters come and vist him and they sing. All I can remember is that the monsters were made like the giants in "fraggle rock". And that the kids bedroom was black in white and the...

View more questions Search