Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Nov 12, 2008, 03:42 PM
    I'm not copying! How do I explain that it's not her tatto?
    I want to get tattoos, and I thought of ones that I really love, I have them drawn up and everything. I looked at face tattoos because I curious, and then I saw one that I'd love to get, black faded stars across the temple, and I thought they were beautiful. But then I saw a famous tattooist. She has them, which was a big downfall and I was broken hearted (not ACTUALLY).

I love individuality and if I got those stars it would seem to me that I'd be following whatever culture and whatever the latest craze is. And I'm not about to reform or go the same way the 'crowd' is going. It's not who I am, so I was thinking of drawing up a new temple design. Something script and swirly, something that'll make me smile every time I see it on my face.

Does anyone think that I should? Or should I stay with the stars? Cause I really like the stars, but these are permant, and I don't want to look back and wish that I had drawn and used something else instead.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 12, 2008, 03:50 PM

These stars are actually on your face right ? What about when you don't want them there any longer, like when you are older and having children, and you become granny. How will you explain the stars on your forehead ?
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Nov 12, 2008, 03:56 PM

No, no. On my temple around my eyes. But not under. Just around the corner of my eyes. And, that's what I'm worried about. I know that I'll be smart enough to make it a memorial tattoo, something that I won't regret either. But... I don't know. I want it to be perfect. Not LITERALLY perfect, but something that I'll be elated with, every time I see it I'll be happy.

-Absolute

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tatto removal balm [ 5 Answers ]

I found an ad insert in my Sunday newspaper for a supposedly FDA-approved tattoo removal device kit. The product claims to remove tattoos painlessly and is sold under the name of WreckingBalm Tattoo Fade System and carries a 60 day money back guarantee. It uses 3 technologies of natural...

Copying VHS to DVD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who was a fighter pilot in WWII and who was shot down and/or crash landed a number of times. An American movie studio photographer took a film of him crashing on a airfield in England after he had a wheel shot off over Germany. The film was used in a major war movie shortly after...

Tatto age [ 3 Answers ]

You need to be either 18 or have a signiture by a parent to get a tattoo right? Same with pericings?

Designing my tatto [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mom and I have two boys who mean the world to me my oldest sons anitials are CL (conner lee) and my youngest sons are LC (logan charles) so they are the same but backwords and their birthdays are 8-15 and 5-18 so those are also backwards I want a tattoo that shows they have the same...

View more questions Search