Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stefchica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 03:05 PM
    80's movie w/flying heads and a ship?
    Aggh! I'm going insane cause I JUST thought of this movie. Ok... its an 80's movie and it was a trippy one... see if y'all can help me!!

k... from what I remember, it was this boy and this old man kind of dressed as a conquistador with his helmet that sword and armor.. and they were on a ship.. and the ship could fly! Well.. they went to a planet where these old english style people (their heads) were on these metal plates, and they were floating around, and they spoke in an accent. *weird I know!* well.. they go to this planet and they are captured and the woman head is in love with the old guy.. well she helps them escape so she can run off with the man *mind you the husband trapped them* well.. they escape and they fly on the woman's head to her body. She attaches herself to the body and the husband comes in, with his head attached, and they start fighting. Keep in mind the husband and wife are big! Well another part of the movie the old man is in love with aphordite I should say.. she comes out of a clam with long wavy red hair, and angels come to put a gown on her.

Ugh.. its driving me insane... ANYONE REMEMBER THIS MOVIE? It was kind of like the style of the never ending story! Hhheeeelllpppp!!
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 13, 2008, 01:12 AM

After reading your post I too have flashed of that movie. Now we are both being driven mad by it!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 13, 2008, 08:36 AM

Sounds like The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (1988), but it's a girl rather than a boy, here's a clip of the movie: YouTube - The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen -- A Tribute
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 13, 2008, 12:06 PM

Oh you are good Quinn, that is it entirely!! I almost feel a little more complete with my life, if that is possible. Thanks. It is amazing how these movies from our youth can make us feel.
    Johneghvbd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Flyvende hoveder styrer!! Fyr den af Bobbi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about ship lost in sargasso sea with monsters [ 3 Answers ]

The movie is about a ship with passengers , and carring a cargo of chemical that explodes on contact with water. The ship gets trapped in an area of seaweed that eats flesh. They find people living there from the 17 to 18 th century. These people walk over the seaweed with large snow show like...

British movie with a flying bed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I can t remember a movie, is about 3 kids and a lady, they have a flyng bed, and they travel to london to a books store and to a house with a room full of toys, I think that is from the seventys or 80 s. that s all I can remember, please help me! thank you =)

70's animated movie with a flying car [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone recall an early 70's movie that began with a car with wings that flew?

A childhood movie about changing heads! Not scary! [ 2 Answers ]

There is a childhood movie I used to love! It was a woman who would change heads! She would just pick one for the day like they were shoes. But this was not a scary movie! It's a kids movie! I believe it was made in the 70;s or 80's! Can anyone help!

Movie about flying robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find a movie title. I believe that it was in the 90's.I remember it had little flying robots in it. Also I think at the end it had an older couple in an apartment and the little robots were outside the window.

View more questions Search