Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dis ek Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    keep us posted.
    Will do. Thanks u all, if u have anything more before thu, 20th, it will be much appreciated!
    dis ek Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dis ek View Post
    will do. thanks u all, if u have anything more before thu, 20th, it will be much appreciated!
    Hi everybody. Terrible news.granddaughter was placed in abusers parents care, we did'nt even have the privilege to say goodbey. They are refusing us contact with her. I am destroyed. Can't eat, can't sleep, can't function. Am now going to try and get help from npa and directorate of public prosecution, any one I can think about. Our attorney and advocate was terrible, to say the least. I should have known south africa went down the drain!! but I will keep on fighting, she is just a child, and deserves our help. By the way, they won the case by using parental alienation, like I knew they were. Please pray, I cannot any more. Lost all my faith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get custdy of granddaughter [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I live in SC, I would like to know how to apply for custody of my granddaughter, or apply for physical abandonment, we have had our granddaughter off an on for 6 years she has spent all this school year with us, in her mothers care she was molested an has watched her do crack on and on , we...

Trying to get custody of Granddaughter? [ 14 Answers ]

My daughter is 23 and she has a 6 year old daughter. Over the last several years she comes and goes in the house. She is never at home to put her daughter to bed, or get her up for school. She has maybe given her a bath in the last 5 years maybe 3 times if that. Most of the time she is off with...

I do not get to see my granddaughter [ 12 Answers ]

My son and daughter-in-law were married last year. My sister and I helped a lot with the wedding (footing the bill for everything we did). This should have shown my daughter-in-law she was welcomed into the family. She became pregnant and that is when the problems began. Here is a time line:...

Visition of our Granddaughter [ 2 Answers ]

My son wants visit his daughter but the mother won't let him see her and they say he has No rights because the DNA test we did was one could afford but the courts don't recognize Just can't afford one of the one the courts take they are anywhere from 200.00 to 2000.00 ... She brought...

Granddaughter dilema [ 4 Answers ]

Plze can someone help me I have raised my grandchild since she was born due to my daughter having post natal depression. For past 6 mnths contact has been getting less and not much involvent between them taking place were its got to stage child doesn't even want go bak down nr house I've offered...

View more questions Search