Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thin74 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Find song title and artist
    Looking for a song and I only know a few words to it ( it's a long hard road ) and it's from the glam metal bands back in 1992
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2008, 10:58 PM

Long hard road out of hell by marilyn manson? I think a band called the nitty gritty dirt band has a song with those lyrics in it also. Hope I helped some

Nov 12, 2008, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drdradle View Post
    long hard road out of hell by marilyn manson? i think a band called the nitty gritty dirt band has a song with those lyrics in it also. hope i helped some
    Thanks, but no that's not the one I'm looking for it's song that came out in the late 80's or early 90's and it's from the glam metal bands similar band like slaughter or cinderella
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Nov 12, 2008, 04:30 AM
    Long hard road

Long Way to Love- by Britny Fox? If not it, you should still check it out, it rocks!

Also, "Fly to the Angels" by Slaughter says "and I drive, down, this lonely lonely road, ooo I got this feeling I've got to let you go"

"Something to Believe In" by Poison says "I'll take the low road, and you take the high road"

Cinderella has a song called "Coming Home" that starts "I took a walk down a road, it's the road I was meant to stay" and their previous album was called "Long Cold Winter" (in case your mind was combining ideas or something.)

I'll keep thinking...
    janum2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 05:37 AM

What is the name of cliff richards secret radio song an dhow do I listen to it I know it was under the name of CR but I can't find the track

Nov 12, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauser5 View Post
    Long Way to Love- by Britny Fox? If not it, you should still check it out, it rocks!!

Also, "Fly to the Angels" by Slaughter says "and I drive, down, this lonely lonely road, ooo I got this feeling I've got to let you go"

"Something to Believe In" by Poison says "I'll take the low road, and you take the high road"

Cinderella has a song called "Coming Home" that starts out "I took a walk down a road, it's the road I was meant to stay" and their previous album was called "Long Cold Winter" (in case your mind was combining ideas or something.)

I'll keep thinking...
    OK I'll try that song of britny fox 'cause I know it's not slaughter or the other ones 'cause I already have them on my computer oh by the way thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song title or artist [ 3 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a country/western video sung by a male artist who was on a roof top of a downtown building. He was signing about a girl and I believe she was ignoring him. Can you please tell me the artist name and song title?

Still trying to find the song title and the artist [ 2 Answers ]

There's a song I've heard a few times on some R&B stations. It seems like the title might be A Real Woman or A Good Woman or possibly A Grown Woman. I have heard all three of those lines in the song. Anyway, some of the lyrics are "A real woman be hookin' up those home cooked meals." In another...

Trying to find song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

There's a song I've heard a few times on some R&B stations. It seems like the title might be A Real Woman or A Good Woman. Anyway, some of the lyrics are "A real woman be hookin' up those home cooked meals." In another part of the song he says something about her not letting go of a fight until...

Help Me find artist or SOng Title! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is really vague, but it's driving me batty. I'm looking for the artist and song title of a song I heard at American Eagle while shopping. It's a British rapper/hip hop guy. I was told he's white with dark hair. The song was comical. It was about a girl/girls in general. I can't...

View more questions Search