Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sashascuteomg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Animal Job For 11 Year Old Cousin Free Work
    :rolleyes:ok so like my cousin is like wanting a job and she's like only 11 but she insists on one with volenteerin with like animals for like free so anybody have something around indianapolis:confused::rolleyes:
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Nov 12, 2008, 09:28 AM

Well child labor laws will limit the work a minor can do. Maybe she could get involved in Scouts or a church youth group to get work experience with adult supervision?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are There Any Free Personals Sites To Meet Single Animal Lovers? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows of any, or has had experiences with any, personals sites, which are absolutely 100% FREE, for singles to meet other singles, but particularly for ANIMAL LOVERS only? THANKS :)

My free texts don't work! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I topped my phone up the other weekend and my dad put on free texts in the evening on weekdays so on Monday in the evening I decided to see if it worked this was 7 pm and I checked my credit then sent my friend a text straight after that I looked at my credit and it had gone down ten...

Free Work [ 1 Answers ]

Can a laid off employee work for free in order to stay busy and help the company? The employee insist that they work for free.

Taxes on free lance work? [ 8 Answers ]

I work a full time job and am looking into doing some free-lance work on the side in graphic design. I am wondering how that will work out with taxes? I've tried my hand at research and now I am confused? :confused: I have to pay quarterly taxes? Is there any known software out there that...

View more questions Search