Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rick1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Entry to Canada with a felony
    I need to go to Canada in 7 dats and I have a Felony. Any suggestions?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Hello Rick:

If they know about it, they ain't going to let you in. Try the forest.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony entry to Canada [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony in 2002. In 2005, as per my court paperwork my felony was to be dropped to a misdemeanor. In spring 2007 I obtained my passport with plans to travel to Vancouver, BC, Canada. I departed for Vancouver in September 2007. Upon arriving at the airport, I was denied...

Can I enter Canada with a 3 degree felony [ 2 Answers ]

I am a United States Citizen, recently I was arrested for something I did not do, I hired an attorney to take care of the case and they find me not guilty of the third degree felony I was accused.I have a paper from the court proving I am not guilty. Now I am in the process to have the case...

Convicted felony, still get into canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is david, I have a felony conviction from aug 1995, theft by contractor, I deposited money from a business acount into my personal account, I served my 5 days sentence, and 2 years probation, can I still enter into canada? I being relocated for work.

Felony c d l driver interance to canada [ 4 Answers ]

Felony c d l driver entrance to canada

Canadian entering Canada with Felony charges [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a relative who is a canadian citizen and holds permanent residency from states. She has been charged with one count of felony and has fled to mexico. She wants to know can she return to Canada... will they arrest her at the airport? Thx in advance for your input.

View more questions Search