Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xcandybabex160 Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2006, 03:38 AM
    I want my ex boyfriend back
    I really love my ex and I don't know if he will give me another chance. I need really good advise on this so if someone please could help me thank you. I asked him out and he's thinking about it he said he likes me. He put this screenname as "steph ur sexi 4 life too" because I put it first and when I asked him how many stephs do you no he said ummm you and this other one I said which one is in your screenanme and he said the other one :confused: I said why did you put that 4 he said cause she put it first. It was just so strange! Is he playing hard to get with me? Or just afraid to show this true feelings? What do I do if he says no? Thank you 4 your help...
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 03:40 AM
    Why is he your he ex?
    Why did you initially break up?
    Who broke up with who and why?
    How long where you together?
    And how old are you both?

Jun 19, 2006, 03:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Why is he your he ex?
    why did you initally break up?
    who broke up with who and why?
    how long where you together?
    and how old are you both?
    Well he's my ex because I dated him 4 times on and off.
    We didn't really talk much.
    I broke up with him because we hardly talked.
    Well it was on and off all times so I don't know but we haven't been out 4 ages now but now I want him bk.:(
    I'm 16 and he is 15
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 03:50 AM
    Ok then. So do you think that if you had to get back together now you would talk much?
    I admire that thou for a person you're age, because communication is the key to a relationship...
    No talk... no relationship!

Do u believe he is worth you trying to get him back?

Jun 19, 2006, 03:54 AM
    Yea my because who is his best mate told me he will talk to me loads.
    Everyone in my family says he fancies me my brother says he loves me its obvivous well how I the world does he no that? Yea I really want him bk I don't want no one else. I just hope he says yes now but I think I'm kind of getting obsessed with him and that happened in my other relationship because I missed him I even had sex with that guy as well and he dumped me like 4 days after cause he said I was too obsessed I don't want that to happened with james(who is the guy I want to get bk).
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 04:02 AM
    The best advice I can give you :- is to be straight upfront with James, just be confident and ask him out.
    Do like a trial test run for a few weeks when you two are going out and see whether the relationship turned out positive as you expected it to be (but obviously don't tell him this).

Never obsess about someone, let them obsess about you, let there be an air of curiousity and imagination about you always let a boy feel intriged to get to know you.

Like you said you had sex with another guy and he dumped you after 4 days? He said because you obsessed while I believe he dumped you because you gave him sex and that's all he wanted. You see my point!

Let boys be curious about you, if you give them the cake and they can eat it all within a few days then they are obviously going to want something new, get rid of the old and in with the new... you get my point!

Jun 19, 2006, 04:10 AM
    I think so thank you. Yea he broke up with me 4 days after cause I kept telling him I loved him he said he don't fall in love straight away. I was going out with him only a week though maybe I was being obsessed! That guy now though he has a girlfriend and I think his jealous about me and james cause I told him that I was going out with james but I isn't just told him a lie and he keeps tlking to me a lot and like asking are you still going out with james and I'm like yea course but I isn't. I'm not going to tell him I'm not gog out with james cause I like him being jealous lol. I really want james though I would do anything to get him. Also james and me was tlking on msn about sex and he said you come to mine lol I said shut up and he said no seriuosly I was like okkk but I don't want him 4 just sex I want him to love me like he did before he used to love me loads and send me sweet txtes and emails and wasn't afriad to tell everyone we were going out. I casn tlk to him on msn or by text or email but hard to tlk to him inp poerson but I have a feeling it would work this time. Only if he says yes he will go out with me. I wish I neva dumped him though I didn't even give him a chance aybe now I left skool all together it will be easlier like I could meet him after skool or go on dates probably. Would be nice if I was going bk out with him.
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 04:18 AM
    You see... James is already asking for sex and you are not yet together... I wouldn't give him sex for months if you do go out... see what are the real reasons he is with you!!

Love is NOT in any equastion here.. this is lust dear and you are obviously getting it confused with love but its normal for girls you're age!

Jun 19, 2006, 04:20 AM
    But I love him and I can tell he likes me. I did say to him I don't want sex well not yuet until like I can trust him and he can learn to love me. I don't know what to do.
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 04:22 AM
    But how can u love someone and sleep with someone else?

Are you sure this is love?

And what did he reply when you said about not wanting sex until he learns to love you?

Jun 19, 2006, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    but how can u love someone and sleep with someone else??

are you sure this is love??

and what did he reply when you said about not wantin sex until he learns to love you?
    Well I slept with that guy about 3 weeks ago and now love james I don't love the other guy anymore plus his moving to wales soon.
    But james I don't know I just fall I love with him and his so sweet and loving and caring and funny I like a guy who can make me laugh.
    I'm sure its love I neva used to love him before just fancy but I don't know I realized I was wrong 4 dumping him just 4 not tlking cause we could have worked that out or gave him a chance but I didn't and then as well he loved me loads and I blow it that was so harsh.
    Well nothing really he didn't answered that I don't think.
    Y do all guys want sex 4? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 04:27 AM
    Boys - men are dogs on heat and we need to control them.
    Never let them control us ;)
    Be wise.

Jun 19, 2006, 04:30 AM
    R there guys in the world that don't want us 4 sex?
    I bet there hard to find
    I did have a boyfriend once who was so lovely lasted 2 yrs and we neva had sex lol it was so cool he really treated me well and loved me 4 who I was.
    Anyway james what do you think I should do. What if he says yes and what if he says no?
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 04:43 AM
    You had a boyfriend for 2 years... and you didn't have sex, and you said it was sweet. He loved you for who you were, he respected you, you see! You are so young there is no rush to rush into things.

Yes are there are guys like that, guys respect girls who respect themselves.
    Im married, been married for 2 years and been together in total of 8 years. I was 19 when I meet him. We didn't have sex for our first 4 months and you know what he tells me.. he respected me so much for that, because he then realised what kind of a girl I was, and he was intriged by that. When you give men what they want immediately i.e sex - there not interested. You learn this with experience.

Re: James.. just ask him out again, be confident.
    If he says yes than great, and be cool and don't jump into bed with him immediately, play it cool, let him wait ;)
    And he is ever dumps you for not having sex.. then let him dump you because that would prove what a total loser he is.
    If he says no.. Then you know where you stand and move on.

Jun 19, 2006, 04:49 AM
    Kl thank you wow your married what's that like lol if you don't mind me asking.
    My mum and dad neva kiss in front of me, my brother and sis lol. You got children? So your about 27? I'm 16 lol thanks for the advise!! I no that was my first boyfriend the one who I didn't have sex with, yea loved me 4 who I was and I was only 9 yrs old and then we went bkj out in yr 7, 8, 9 and evn 10 lol been like on and off. Short realtionships then. He didn't even ask me if I wanted sex which was fab! Even when I was 14 he neva. He has a girlfriend now then his been out with her for 1 yr and a half I got ova it moved on. I don't know if I could move on with james cause I don't like no one else :(
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 05:02 AM
    You are so young, you got a full life ahead of you.. what's the rush.
    Sometimes when I think I was ONLY 19 when I meet my future husband.. even I say to myself... god I was so young! Thou back then I didn't realise this. I would never take any of it back as he is the best thing that happened to me.

Marriage is great, but only if you make it great.
    Relationships are hard work, its not an easy ride.
    You have to keep at it or else it could go down hill. I mean my hubby and I still go out at wkends and we like to get drunk and be silly together :)

Jun 19, 2006, 05:04 AM
    Lol sounds like fun. I guess plp are always young and need to have fun I mean what's life without fun ent it. Well thanks 4 your help I will keep in touch cause your good :) thank you 4 all your help. I got to go now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 05:07 AM
    Anytime sweety
    Take care and keep me posted
    X
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2006, 07:21 AM
    I wish I neva dumped him though I didn't even give him a chance aybe now I left skool all together it will be easlier like I could meet him after skool or go on dates probably. Would be nice if I was going bk out with him.
    I strongly suggest you concentrate on your education and leave the boys alone until you are mature enough to know the difference between love and lust. Your obsesion with James is keeping you from doing the important things in life and will only lead to heartache as long as you put him before yourself and your future. Please talk to an adult that you trust(parents?) Good luck!

Jun 20, 2006, 01:14 AM
    well I slept with the someone else 3 weeks ago and only just started loving james I don't know y but I do no I love him and missed my chance on him.
    I'm very very sure I love him soooooooooooooooooooooo much, I need him I want him so much.
    well he neva really said anything.
    have you got any more advise please.

well I don't know he's still in skool I'm not I left finally now finshed my gsces and everything. I do really love james and hopefully he does say yes. I don't trust my parents lol, I don't tell them anything like when I had sex I neva told them it was my first time and I am 16 so.. I'm not going to tell them and not going to tell them nothing about james cause they no him because he is my cousins best mate and its really werid lol. I no I love james. Thanks 4 your advise x x x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

I want my ex boyfriend back... [ 4 Answers ]

I really love my ex boyfriend. Because of my bad attitude, he dump me. I have been not a caring, good girlfriend. But I promise that I will change all my bad attitude. He don't trust me. I loved him for 7 years and we dating for a year. I really need him in my whole life. I Love Him. Help me.

How to get my ex boyfriend back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months we got on really well mostly meet the weekends as he worked about 3hrs away and worked long hrs. He is a quite but really nice there isn't too many off them out there. Well he finished with me and I didn't see him for a while after but when I did...

Will I get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks...

View more questions Search