Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2006, 07:54 AM
    I think you should stop waiting and go about your own business Let him come to you.
    ndx Posts: 79, Reputation: 21

Jun 25, 2006, 08:10 AM
    Wait forever for him to give you an answer? Why waist your time on someone who clearly doesn't want to get back with you?

I think, you should chill, and be friends, see what happens, if it gets better on that level, then you have a good foundation to build on, it doesn't really seem as if your very good friends with the guy, you just want him as your boyfriend.

Edit * hmm... actually, if he's taking time, he may seriously be thinking about it, I think you should just wait, ask him to come to a conclusion by the end of the week, if he can't do it in a week, he can't really do it, then PLEASE PLEASE, get on with your life*
    xcandybabex160 Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Jun 26, 2006, 12:57 AM
    Yea I thought should wait for abpout a week because it gives him time and I don't wnna wait 4eva, I'm not at skool no more, finshed high skool and everything that's probably why I keep thinking about him cause got nothing else to do. I'm going six form or get a job in sept but I might be with him then or get another boyfriend. Thanks for you help people!!
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jun 26, 2006, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xcandybabex160
    yea i thought should wait for abpout a week because it gives him time and i dnt wnna wait 4eva, i'm not at skool no more, finshed high skool and everything thats probably why i keep thinking about him cause got nothing else to do. i'm going six form or get a job in sept but i might be with him then or get another boyfriend. thanks for ya help people!!!
    How long have u been waiting?

Jun 27, 2006, 12:57 AM
    About a week probably
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jul 4, 2006, 03:08 AM
    How's things girlie?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 5, 2006, 01:06 AM
    After school, don't loose yourself trying to 'partner up' with anyone. There is a whole world out there for you to discover. You'll find new exciting things to do and see.. Try a hobby or check out a museum and get interested in things that you might want to learn more about.

Now is a good time to get to know yourself better without the influence of school mates or boyfriends - just going out and being with friends and learning about new interests is a good thing.

Enjoy you youth, there is enough time later to compromise yourself for someone else - just do 'your thing' for a while.

Good luck, and Have FUN, FUN, FUN.
    School's Out! But you never stop learning.

Jul 5, 2006, 03:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flower81
    hows things girlie?
    Well I have no idea haven't heard from the guy for ages think his still thinking about it still but you know what forget him I like being single anyway and talking g and flirting he missed his chance :)

Yea and having fun lol thanks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

I want my ex boyfriend back... [ 4 Answers ]

I really love my ex boyfriend. Because of my bad attitude, he dump me. I have been not a caring, good girlfriend. But I promise that I will change all my bad attitude. He don't trust me. I loved him for 7 years and we dating for a year. I really need him in my whole life. I Love Him. Help me.

How to get my ex boyfriend back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months we got on really well mostly meet the weekends as he worked about 3hrs away and worked long hrs. He is a quite but really nice there isn't too many off them out there. Well he finished with me and I didn't see him for a while after but when I did...

Will I get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks...

View more questions Search