Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baliachman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 12:00 PM
    I'm replacing a white rodgers 1F58-72 model thermostat with a Hunter model 44155C
    There are some different wiring codes that are different how do I do it.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 02:00 PM
    I hope you marked the wires before you removed them from the old thermostat like it says to do in the instructions. You will need that info to hook up the new thermostat or you will have to sound out the wires to see where they land in the inside unit.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2010, 06:55 PM
    Even then it being a Hunter brand it might not work, If it does it probably want last very long

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a mercury thermostat with a Hunter Model 44110 [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hunter Programmable Thermostat Model 44110. I have removed my old thermostat and the wires it was connected to included red, white, yellow, orange, blue and green. The panel for the Hunter 44110 has the connections for G, Y, W and the RC and RH have a jumper. What do I do with my red,...

I need the diagram on how to hook up White-Rodgers thermostat Model # 1f78? [ 1 Answers ]

Please find me a diagram on how to hook up my thermostat. The model # is 1f78. If you could assist me in this matter, I would be very grateful. Thanks! Eddie P.

How to connect thermostat Hunter 44660 coming from White Rodgers 1F58-72 [ 2 Answers ]

I just typed this and lost it through some Firefox glitch so typing it all over again. I just disconnected my old White Rodgers Type 1F58-72 Thermostat which had the following connections. Red - R White - W2 - Auxiliary Heat Relay Blue - B - Reversing vale energizes during heat Yellow - Y...

View more questions Search