Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zawatska Posts: 226, Reputation: 12

Nov 11, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Text messages
    Hi all. I have verizon wireless, and I was wondering if there is ANY way to get a history of the texts I sent and received? I know how to see the numbers I've texted, but I want to see the actual texts. I need these for proof for court for a friend of mine who is on my cell phone plan... thanks!
    lynnieb28584 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Check to see if your phone has a Sims card. If so, you can get the text messages off the Sim card.

Also check out this site: proofpronto.com. They sell a device to download the actual text messages from a Sim card.

Good Luck!

Lynnieb
    hotdogthe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Dial pound then MIN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend still sending me text messages.why? [ 26 Answers ]

OK... My ex and I broke up in June. We started talking again in July and were hanging out again. She told me that she liked how this was going and wanted it to continue so we could get back together. About a week after she made that comment in August, she told me that she realized that we are...

Printing Text Messages [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sanyo scp 3100. I'm trying to print the text messages with dates for a very near court case and don't know how. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Text messages in Limbo [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Nokia 5300. I can receive text messages no problem. But when I try to send them, it gets stored in the outbox and the status is sending. There are currently 22 in there from the course of the day. They haven't been sending all day. I am wondering how to fix this. Also, there...

Text Messages In Divorce? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a way to use text messages as a type of document or form of proof? :confused:

View more questions Search