Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldenplans Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Looking for an accredited online Master Degreed
    Hi:
    I am looking for an online educational program that offers an accredited Master Degree at the end of the course. Fees of course matter for me. Thank you
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 01:00 PM

Is there a specific discipline you are looking to have the Masters Degree in? Business... Education... etc.
    goldenplans Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Hello:
    I own a bachelor Degree in English language and Civilization, had 7 years of teaching then managed a private school for 15 years. Need a Master Degree to be able to apply for teaching in a university, Grammar,American history , British History, literature, linguistics, any of these can do .
    Thank you for the help.
    Jalel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An Accredited Online Ged? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone can guide me in the right direction as to an accredited online GED? I just don't want to pay someone that is not legit. Please and Thank you Don

Real, Accredited, Online Universities [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking to transfer to an online college--the on-campus scene just isn't cutting it for me anymore. When I didn't have a baby, things were different, but my needs have changed, and I am looking for an actual on-line or one day a week university that is not only accredited, but that future...

Who hires distance degreed? [ 12 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I am very curious to know if anyone has actually been hired that has received their degrees online. If so, what school did you use, what type of degree do you have and what type of job were you able to obtain. I am very skeptical about the online schools. :o

Online accredited college or university [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university with minimum pay?? I've completed 12th Grade from Calicut University, Kerala, India and am interested in Business Management. [email protected]

US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

CAn U give me list of US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering. Is Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering offered by Bellford Unversity is accredited by US agencies.

View more questions Search