Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelicious Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 05:40 AM
    How do I let him know I like him, if he is one of my husband's friend?
    :rolleyes:
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 06:09 AM

Don't even think about it, ever hear of adultry? Do vows mean anything to you? Why are you even thinking about straying?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 06:20 AM

I am sooo sick and tired of these kinds of questions being put on here. What in the hell is wrong with you people? Does marriage mean anything anymore, or is it merely a way to get a tax break?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 06:48 AM

This is easy, just have your husband tell him, I am sure he will be glad to let him know.
    MissMax143 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Nov 11, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Unreal!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 08:18 AM

Your husband will be glad to let him know how you feel. Just ask him for the best approach, as its his friend.

Nov 12, 2008, 07:39 AM

Thanks for the answers...
    Actually it helps...
    But I forgot to explain our situation, many people judge you for what they saw, but do they know what I really feel and what's going on, what's my husbands does to me...
    I'm not important to him
    Don't care about me
    I'm just his wife, and that's it... did you get me?
    I really don't know what to do now, I'm so sad...
    And I can't understand why his friend... maybe because he is nice and I'm lonely or what? Damn!
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 07:41 AM

Get a divorce. That is the answer. No point in living in hell when neither of you appear to be happy.

Nov 12, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Whatever your answers is, I'm so thankful cause your ol giving time for this...
    And I really appreciate it.
    God bless...

Nov 12, 2008, 07:50 AM
    We don't have divorce in our country...
    And I love my kids, I don't want them to have a broken family...
    I'm only human, I want to be happy...
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 07:51 AM

I can only give you my opinion. I am not aware of the laws in marriage in regards to other countries. I wish you luck, and I truly think that you need to find a way to be happy. Your marriage doesn't seem to be doing this...
    Expert

Nov 12, 2008, 08:21 AM

What country, or culture are you from?
    Expert

Nov 12, 2008, 10:03 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...oy-280053.html

What a bad situation, and I know you feel trapped but won't getting with his friend make things worse??
    MissMax143 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Nov 12, 2008, 11:23 AM

I agree with talaniman.. I worry if you did pursue his friend, and he found out then what? Would he hurt you?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 11:37 AM

Well sadly you chose that life.. and you knew what you was getting yourself into when you married the guy.

Marriage is suppose to be a 1 time thing! Even though I agree with divorce..
    I think lots of people just jump into thinking oh I can quit later on..

You jumped into this marriage you had kids.. and you knew you could never leave..

So I'm sorry.. you did this to yourself.
    Next time take.. make sure of the person you are with..

If Country and life stops you from separating..
    Then you are stuck..

Simple as that.

Nov 17, 2008, 12:09 AM

Thanks god I'm HAPPY now!!
    Thanks GUYZ...
    wvchick66 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2008, 02:01 PM

I don't know what country you are in. But if there is no divorce there than I don't know what to tell you. I do know what it is like to have a husband who doesn't pay enough ettention to you. Then his friends start telling you how lucky he is to have you and he doesn't appreciate you. It messes with your head. If you don't want to leave because of your kids then just stick it out and try to make it work with your husband. Can I ask what country you are in?

Dec 22, 2008, 03:23 AM

Thanks sooo much for the time guys...
    Philippines...
    I really appreciate ol your advice..
    God bless you all...
    Merry xmas...
    Boxman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 12:06 PM

Hi there.
    As for your feelings about your friend, well you cannot help feel the way you do about someone. Tell me, I know! I guess you have to decide if want to break all the rules (and families involved) and really go for the bloke. However, you really have to see if he feels the same way about you. THAT is always the big problem: I have feelings for them , but do they have feelings for me? I have a friend who I would like to be with, and in the past she has been really friendly towards me , but sometimes now she isn't so much. Now I'm not sure how she feels, in anything for me other than just being just a friend. This does my head in! So you really have to let him know how you feel without being too overpowereing. Leave things with an exit or open answer. Rather than ask him if he would go out with you, ask who if anyone he would like to date if he was on his own. The answer will give you an idea where his feelings lie other than for his wife/gf , and no damage has been done. Better that than getting drunk and being 'allover' him. Good luck with things, but give things time as it may be just a tempory crush. My crush is now over 12 years old however!! That is the time of the crush on NOT her AGE I hasten to add!!
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2009, 09:14 PM

I don't know if you are separated from your husband already but still you are about to commit adultery. If you are, I see a lot people livign in together even if one is still married. If your husband won't run after you, which is most likely (we Filipinos hates going to court, you know that), it won't have any problems at all aside from tagged as "living in sin" and couple of legal matters when one of you dies.

Annullment is very expensive and "only" celebrities here can afford that so you should have thought well before you got married. If you would like this to start smooth (which I know you like best), work hard, earn mooooore money and file for an annullment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crush on husband's friend [ 21 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend. My story is a little bit different than the other ones out there. My husband and I have had a very rocky relationship. We have been married for 7 years, and most of that time was like a roller coaster. We have had physical altercations, but...

In love with Husband's best friend [ 24 Answers ]

I just recently got married to my high school boyfriend of six years. We have a two year old so together and have never been apart. My husband is the "perfect" man. He is sweet, funning, hardworking, great father and wants everything for me. My husband and I share a close group of best friends...

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend! [ 20 Answers ]

I am so confused & upset lately! I have a crush on my husband's best friend & his friend told me he liked me too because somehow we talked about it. My husband has no clue about any of this. His friend and I have been text messaging each other for the past week & discussing it. We both know that...

My husband's Boss/Friend [ 7 Answers ]

My husband has worked for and with his boss for about 7 years now. Over that time, we have become close with the family. His boss is married and they have two children - 12 and 16. Over time, his boss has struggled with alcohol and fitness addictions. Lately, he seems to have become addicted...

View more questions Search