Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shr_salehi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Proposal letter
    I have a new invention related to automative industry
    Then I want write a letter to those companies and explain for them about my new invention
    And say to them use my new invention in their products
    I want to know how is this letter format ?
    Please help me
    Tank you
    Hamid reza
    Tehran
    12 November
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 09:08 AM

Hi, shr_salehi!

I'm sorry that no one has yet come along to address your question!

If you'd like to post a draft of your letter on this thread, I'm sure that there will be those of us who would be willing to come along to advise you as to how you might make improvements on it.

Thanks!
    radolf123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 03:57 PM
    You need to register your patent , take your claims and define your unique selling features , find out what is that mean exclusive or a none exclusive licence and approach this potential relevant manufactures to give them the right to make use of your patented design with a very simple and cost effective mechanics
    And relevant material selection for this design

Regards

Rafik

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a Proposal Letter to a Company [ 8 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I'm in Surat India, I'm a workers' trainer. I need put forward proposals to the managements of different companies. Would you kindly give me some organized topics to write the proposal letter? What kind of informations should I involve in the letter?

HOW to write proposal letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to write letter to client to introduce my firm?

Proposal/introductory letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We own a hotel in one of the hill stations in india.please kindly help me to write a proposal/introductory letter to market my hotel to potential customers. Regards Abhinay

Should I give her my proposal letter, she may go. [ 6 Answers ]

HI, My name is Mark and I'm 27 years old. At the moment I am working and my girlfriend is 21 turning 22 in a month. I met her when she was 18 1/2 and we have been together 3 1/2 years. When we first met we both kind of played hard to get and adventually I got with her. After a bit I asked her to be...

View more questions Search