Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laromana57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Mortgage payment.Mortgage told me one thing amount and then it was another.
    Okay. I had a mortgage loan modification. Had an agreement with my loan company to make a paymnet of about five thousand dollars.Then I received a letter that instead of the five thousand that covered the months of October and November it was two thousand dollars and one of about two hundred and seventy dollars.I called my mortgage company to verify that this was correct and indeed it was.I made my payment and now after about a week my payment was denied.Now they are telling me that I have to make that five thousand dollar payment.Is there anything that I can do? I was not at fault.They told me one thing and it resulted to be another.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 11, 2008, 09:48 AM

Point out to them, that they told you it was a lesser amount. That you are willing to pay the amount originally agreed, but you need more time to raise it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payment Plan Mortgage payment behind [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently off work for two months and unable to pay my mortgage payments. My company put me on a payment plan and now they are charging me with other fees that were not told to me. I want to know how can I find out if their practices are legal. Who is the watchdog for these companies. I am...

Old missing mortgage payment [ 3 Answers ]

Am I responsible for a missing payment in 2005. Lender 1 sold my mortgage to Lender 2. Lender 1 is asking for an old payment now (after 3 years). Do you think I should make that payment

Mortgage Payment After Tax Refund [ 3 Answers ]

How do I canculate how much tax refund I will get from the IRS. I am planning to buy a townhome for $700K in NJ. Property taxes are $7600 annually. Mortgage Loan amount borrowed will be $670,000. Also is there a way to get tax refund on a quarterly or monthly basis or would I need to wait till...

Mortgage Payment [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is the borrower and I am the co-borrower on our mortgage. My husband died 9/11/06. I am now 3 months behind on payment (had to pay for funeral). I no longer qualify for my husband's SS money, because my SS is higher. I can pay the mortgage myself if the bank would just put the 3 payments...

View more questions Search