Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yevetha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2006, 01:40 AM
    Bang & Olufsen Equipment
    I own a 1972 BEOMASTER 1200 and BEOGRAM 1500 turntable, i.n.o.r. Is anyone interested in these items as a collector ?
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Jun 20, 2006, 08:21 PM
    I'm not a collector of turn tables. Although you might want to keep it,I read your article and I seen the same kind in a local antique store and the owner told me it's worth big $$$$$$.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bang & olufsen beomaster value [ 1 Answers ]

Please can anyone tell me what my 1970's collection of Bang and Olufsen music equipment is worth? I have a Beomaster 2400 with original remote control, A Beocord 1500 Tape Cassette Player and a Beogram RX2 Record Player. They all match and are all in original condition with cabels and plugs etc.

Winery equipment [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Mam Please send me the list or link quality winary equipment manifacturere at italy Base company For tunk key projknt 1 Pneumatic membrane press 2 De-stemmer-crusher 3 Elliptical Rotor Pump 4 Mono Pump 5 Kisleghar filter

Bang Bang Bang! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for reading and double thanks for replying! When the cold water valve is turned on in my bath tub, a very loud and rapid banging sound can be heard through out the house. It sounds like an MG42 machine gun, or even like a WW2 anti air flak cannon! The sound goes away as soon as the...

Home Hi-fi equipment [ 1 Answers ]

" Hi : I am trying to get my home audio system into the high end and have purchased a NAD 752 receiver and PSB 4T speakers for starters.(This combination sounds very good).Is it necessary for me to get high end audio interconect cables and high end speaker wire? Secondly I am currently using a...

View more questions Search