Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings
    I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing light from the house down the street. So the family moves away, but the ghost follow them. Even when they are camping they see the same dark shadowy figure with them at day time.
    I especially remember the part when the familiys mother is hearing her mother calling and when she goes to see what she wants the same calling is heard right beside her in the kitchen. Thou her mother is alive and well.

Anyone knows anything about this movie. The info is much appreciated, thanks :)
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2008, 12:17 PM
    I have seen it to its based on a true story, I think I have the movie but will take me a day r 2 to find it the mans parents live with them to and it has I think 4 ghosts in it and the girl ghost rapes the man but can't remember the name yet and it ends I think with the figure are figures in the front doorway of the familys house
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 01:50 PM

I think it's The Haunted.
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2008, 02:06 PM

Your 100% right diffently the haunted I saw it on TV years ago
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2008, 10:45 AM

Thanks a bunch... yesh that's the movie... got it upped in CG... overly happy... thanks^^
    klannier Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 02:13 PM
    I thank it da haunted base on a true story
    champagne82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 02:18 AM
    A based on a true story but it’s a older movie. As a child a girl lived across the street from a haunted house. She use to see ghost in the window upstairs when she walked pass the house. She moves away then moved back in the neighborhood as an adult. But this time her and her family lives in the haunted house. Ghost raped her and a lot of crazy stuff happens. The movie is made in the late 80s early 90s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon from late 80s or early 90s of a school of vampires ,mumies,ghouls,and ghost [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a cartoon I used to watch in either the late 80s or early 90s.the cartoon containd a vampire,mummie,ghouls,and ghost.they were all children that went to school

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Name of late 80s/early 90s horror/ghost/slasher film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a this ghost/haunted house film. I don't recall much about it, but it came on pay channels back then (late 80s/early 90s). Here is all I recall: It is night, and some people (teenagers?) end up finding/arriving at (I can't remember if they were stranded, had car...

View more questions Search