Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ateNo1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Old Anime Movie
    Hey everyone! I think it's going to be a little hard for me to find the anime I'm looking for because I was 5-6 years old when I was watching it and I don't remember lots of it.Back to 1990-1991 , the story is about a girl that fights in a war and at the end something really cool happens and she get lifted by something that looks like huge worms and she somehow transforms to a boy and there are some villagers around her-him that are initially scared but after that, they are really thankfull because the war ends.Don't remember much more.. Anyway, I hope tha I find it because it was amazing! Bye
    Tizera Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2010, 01:19 PM

Part of that sounds like it could be Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, but she doesn't turn into a boy.
    http://www.originalsoundversion.com/...ne-2008-31.jpg
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 12:26 PM

I never wanted to watch it, but if a girl transformed into a boy, it sounds like Ranma 1/2. Though there I don't recall that anime having anything to do with a war.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Old Anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Yes, I was wondering if anyone could help me name a movie I once saw on cartoon network long ago. It was an anime about a boy who is taken to a far off land in his dreams. He meets a king and learns about a locked door far beneath the castle where a great evil is contained. After being...

80s Anime Movie Title? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this anime style movie from the 80's... and all I remember is that in the end a man and a woman get turned into cranes... one's pinking and the other's greyish. I think that the man was trying to save the woman but failed, and she was turned into a crane so he chose to be a crane too?...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

View more questions Search