Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow
    Hello,

My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. Thank you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 10:41 AM

We all have months that are a bit off. If you're concerned about this then see your doctor, we cannot give you a diagnosis over the internet.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed peroid, heavy period with very light spotting. [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start in saying that I'm not trying AT ALL to get pregnant and my periods have been completely normal and predictable for the last 2 years. So this is the reason I am/was freaking out, what's happening is not normal at all. And nothing has changed in my overall routine, not a lot of...

Light period followed by heavy flow of brown blood [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everyone -- I'm an Ask Me Help Desk novice looking for a few answers and a little reassurance. I just experienced a relatively light period capped by a fairly heavy day-long flow of brown blood with a distinctive odor. I'm in my mid-30s, not pregnant, and I don't have any STDs. Should...

Was a month late then started but lasted only 3 days and not light or heavy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I...

Light then heavy period then spotting. [ 6 Answers ]

I got my period last month only for 2 1/2 days and then sit stopped. I got my period again this month on time very light at first then normal and then it stopped. However I then started to spot a little and this spotting has continued for about 2 weeks now. It is extremely light sometimes when I...

View more questions Search