Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Political platforms
    Has anybody actually sat down and read what the two party platforms actually are?
    Click here for Democratic platform: The Democratic Party
    Here for the Republican party platform: http://www.gop.com/2008Platform/
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 06:34 AM

I do frequently. It's one reason why I vote a "straight ticket". Reading between the lines is as important as reading what is written.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Hello 450:

I read 'em. Probably LOTS of people did. That's why the Republican one got TOTALLY REPUDIATED on voting day!!

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Porting games between Platforms [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys. Ive recently purchased a fairly powerful PC which Ive used for quite a few games the last 2 months, running at the highest settings most games allow. My friend recently purchased a PS2, which Ive been playing quite a bit as well. My question is regarding the methods used to port...

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Political correctness. [ 39 Answers ]

Sometimes I really wonder about our society and Political correctness gone mad. Yesterday in Sydney , Australia one of the major shopping centres were conducting interviews for this years hoard of Santa Claus's. One of the rules for this year is Santa is not allowed to say" Ho Ho Ho" for fear it...

Is political correctness what it used to be? [ 5 Answers ]

Have we outgrown political correctness, or is it still with us? I get confusing readings from the media on this one. I remember that once upon a time, political correctness was being promoted because many people believe that removing hate speech from public dialogues woud keep the hate from...

Political limericks [ 9 Answers ]

Join in if you can do one better. All for Poo and giggles... This was written by imo at japantoday forum at limericks R us. There once was a president named bush Who flew by the seat of his tush About his vision, when queried He said, I have a great theory

View more questions Search