Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stellata Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 01:53 PM
    Teenage stomach problems
    My teenage daughter has been complaining about unusal problems. She often feels sick after eating. Her stools are also mushy (they don't stick together properly) and have large identifiable bits of food in them. I am afraid her stomach is not digesting her food properly or there is a dietary problem. My family has an exceptionally high fruit intake and I am worried she is eating too much fruit and fibre
    Any advice would be appreciated!
    Cassie Posts: 150, Reputation: 46

Jun 17, 2006, 04:45 PM
    Go to the health food store and buy liquid acidophilus. It is great for the stomach and helps regulate you naturally. If after a week or so, if that does not help, I would see a doctor. A friend of mine took her 7 year old son to the doctor for a summer trying to find out what was wrong with him, and it sounds a bit like your daughter. Nothing helped. Acidophilus did the trick.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2006, 05:16 AM
    Hi,
    Have you taken your daughter to a Doctor? I am not a Doctor, nor a professional in this area,. just a 64 yrs old male, married 29 yrs, and raised 3 children.
    My wife was really helped by a Gastroenterologist... a throat, stomach, and intestines doctor. He found a bacteria growth in her stomach, been there for years, causing issues. After his treatments with medications, no more problems!
    Please see a Doctor. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have been getting an upset stomach for several years, but the catch is it only comes at night when Im lying down, next day Im up and fine just to do it all over again the next night. What is this?:(

Stomach Problems! [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I had the stumach flu about 2 months ago, my stomach has been reacting very differently. Throughout each day I usually have a small pain in my stomach, and when I start to think about my stomach it starts hurting worse; or when I get nervous about something, it gets to my stomach and I...

Stomach Problems [ 4 Answers ]

My 9 year old daughter has severe stomach aches... her doctors have found nothing physically wrong after x-rays, CT scans, blood work etc... Every night for the past week she is in great pain, also during the day but not as bad. Has anyone had a simillar problem? Please help. Thanks Bob

Stomach Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I am 22 years old, and have severe problems with eating and my stomach. Ever since I was little, I have had severe stomach aches every night. EVERY night before I go to bed, my stomach just kills me. So my mother took me to doctor after doctor and all they said is that I was stressed out....

View more questions Search