Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxkissesxXX Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Cheep,easy way of getting rid of acne an blackheads?
    Does anyone have any sugestions on a good homemade or just easy way of getting rid of acne (not too expensive):eek:
    Also I can not find out how to get rid of blackheads any ideas?
    Pirate88 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 10:44 PM

There's a very easy scrub I use and that's baking soda and water. Fill your palm with a small pile (2-3tsp) of baking soda and add a little water to make a paste. Then apply to your face. It may tingle a bit but it gets rid of all the blackheads and your skin feels nice and soft.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jan 9, 2009, 11:47 PM
    I've used Clean n Clear blackhead acne scrub and the pore strips for your nose also help.
    Lajd1996 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerchick_682 View Post
    I've used Clean n Clear blackhead acne scrub and the pore strips for your nose also help.
    Do not use this it leaves your skin irritated if you have sensitve skin and makes acne worse.
    Lajd1996 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 02:14 PM

I have used a producted name Differin maybe you have seen the commercial. It totally works especially for blackheads. Use the 3%
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Apr 26, 2009, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lajd1996 View Post
    I have used a producted name Differin maybe you have seen the commerical. It totally works especially for blackheads. Use the 3%
    Everyone has different skin types. Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for everyone.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 26, 2009, 02:27 PM

I've found that an egg white mask has pulled out blackheads.

All you need is cotton wool and egg white with a dash of lemon. You sort of plaster it over your face, then when it becomes hard, you pull the cotton wool off. :)
    Flutesrlue111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    I've found that an egg white mask has pulled out blackheads.
    All you need is cotton wool and egg white with a dash Reply With Quote of lemon. You sort of plaster it over your face, then when it becomes hard, you pull the cotton wool off. :)

That is actually true I did that too but it made the pores go away and makes it soft but I don't remember wool I used my hand and I used both the egg and egg whites too and I don`t remember lemons either:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Antivirus needed cheep or free [ 8 Answers ]

What is the top of the line antivirus program out there and please don't say "NORTON"? Plus which one is free or cheep for all people to us and be safe on the net?

Acne , blackheads! Scarred skin [ 1 Answers ]

OMG I have the worst skin I have scars from my acne acne all over and blackheads. It's horrible! I try my best to cover up with makeup but it doesn't even look any better because people always say I wear too much and it looks bad. What can I do it's really awful!!

View more questions Search