Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masterchief1752 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Songs about a college breakup
    Hi.. I just went away to a 4 year top university about two hours away from my home. I was dating a girl that I was in love with we both felt the same. We broke up because the distance was just too much and long distance relationships never work out because people get tired of the other. We decided to let it go and if its meant to be it'll work.

What I need are songs to get over a girl after breaking up. I don't want songs like "f*** her" because we are thinking of getting back together. Preferably modern rock/country if at all possible.

Songs I have so far are:

Dear Lucid Our Time is Now-Evans Blue
    All Over You-The Spill Canvas
    Pain-Jimmy Eat World
    Getting Better All the Time-Brooks and Dunn
    Diary of Jane-Breaking Benjamin
    Breath-Breaking Benjamin

Any help is appreciated thanks guys!!
    masterchief1752 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2008, 12:13 AM
    I love how I look at all sorts of threads with 135426346 answers and I post a couple on here and get 1 if I'm lucky... lol its funny
    cherylblas Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 01:10 AM
    A nice Country Song;
    Title: It's Your Love
    Artist: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

How about this Song Title:
    Do We Have A Chance For Our Love?
    Artist: Whistle

Its old school... I hope you like it if its your taste!!

LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

Should I drop out of a 2 year college and go to a 4 year college instead? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok last September I attended a two year college for one semester and I took a semester off due to financial difficulties. I was suppose to start school next week and I don't think I can make it. I told my friend and family I would go back to school this sept, I don't think that's going to happen...

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search