Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW?
    Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2008, 07:32 PM

It looks good, but you got to watch and listen to this "used car salesman".

First, I don't know of anyone who spends $20 a month on paper towel, nor have I ever had a kitchen sponge that only lasted a week.

Not to mention, if you watch when he soaks up the spilled cola, he says without applying any pressure, but he presses down firmly on the shamwow as he rolls it up, thus soaking up more liquid.

I don't know, I don't trust the shady character selling them.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 9, 2008, 07:42 PM

I got a few. Most of the infomercials stuff is crap or close to it. Sham wow does about half of what that obnoxious guy says. I do use them and they do soak up more than any other product I have found but no where near the way they make it sound.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 08:55 AM
    I know he is a salesman. I love the "but wait" part and you get even more... we make fun of all the sales info-mercials when they say that. I just want to know if it is a good thing. Thanks for the responses;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

Being famous [ 5 Answers ]

Well I've always been the star child I once was a child model I love to act I've been in 4 plays I love to dance and am on both the dance And cheerleading team but I've always wanted to be a singer so I know how "being famous" is but I have no tips on being famous and/or singing can you help me out...

Is a quiet title of a tax deed an attorney sham? [ 6 Answers ]

Here in the state of Florida, the Florida Statutes (197.552-573) clearly states that liens and previous interests (unless exempted) DO NOT SURVIVE the issuance of a tax deed. Municipal and other gov liens (IRS, STD's, etc) do survive. Mortgages, interests, etc. DO NOT. But if a property...

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search