Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 08:13 AM
    Replacement Australian birth certificate??
    Please, please can someone help me? :confused:

My 15 yr old daughter needs a copy of her birth certificate. She was born in Australia but has resided in the UK since she was 4 mnths old. She now desperately needs a copy of her Australian Birth certificate to open a bank account for her wages and EMA to be paid into. Her original has just burnt in a fire. I have tried e-mailing the Births, Deaths & Marriages in NWS, Australia but that was 3 weeks ago and I have had no reply. I have had no joy getting through to Australia House in London as yet!

Just so you know, I have printed off the onloine form, I have filled it in, but I don't have any of the requested forms of ID that they require! What they want are all Aussie ID e.g.. Australian Drivers Licence, Medicare card, etc :(

Please I implore anyone, for any advice!

Many thanks
    IndependantPeggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2006, 01:00 AM
    http://online.justice.vic.gov.au/CA2...lications~&3=~
    starryeyed Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Sep 8, 2006, 12:49 PM
    http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/births/proofOfIdent.htm
    If you don't have any of the 'Australian' ID from category 1, it seems you can include an EU passport (category 2) and two things from category 3.. I think it's odd that they haven't replied, though - bevcuase I've needed them to organise some stuff for me from euroupe and they were really helpful and always replied by the next day... Did you email:
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Australian Stick Bug [ 4 Answers ]

I just received an Australian Stick Bug as a gift, and I have no idea what to do with it. It is in a vented plastic cage with a flip top lid, some fake ivy in it, and a small water dish. I was told to feed it greens. I don't know what kind, or if the wrong kind would be bad for it. Can someone...

No father listed on birth certificate how can husband adopt [ 15 Answers ]

I live in KS. I don't know who my baby's biological father is, how can my husband adopt? There is no fater listed on the birth certificate. And what if someone later in life were to question if they were the father what would happen then?

Australian movie? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 80's about some school kids and their school was taken over by some criminals. Eventually the kids trap the criminals in a cave or something and killed them. I can't remember the name of that film but if anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Chris

View more questions Search