Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk View Post
    John Titor, the time traveler:p??? I can't believe anyone would seriously buy into any of that nonsense!:D:D:D
    I think that's a result of too much "Coast-to-Coast" inhalation.
    For those who don't know: John Titor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Progunr - Have you ever read about John Titor? He is a man from 2030 America who came back to our time (back in the early 1990's) and said that America will have a revolution starting in 2008 to 2012. I went back and re-read his postings and rethought this past election. Prior to this election I could not really fathom just why America would have a revolution or what could act like a match tinder to do it. Now since the 2008 elections I can very well envision what John Titor was trying to tell us when he appeared on the internet several years ago. Might be worth reading about. He's easy to find just Google for him and start reading then tell me what you think about what he said.
    An urban legend - internet - time traveler? Really?? Please tell me you are joking.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 12:00 PM

Cozy and Need - I was not addressing you, I was addressing Prog. Thank you. How would YOU know about time travel? Are you some kind of expert on this subject? And no, I have never listened to Coast to Boast with Art Bell either.

And no, I am not joking about John Titor either.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 12:02 PM

Cozy - And let me guess. You think the Moon is solid as well and is no an artificial object.
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Cozy and Need - I was not addressing you, I was addressing Prog. Thank you.
    Psst... it's a public forum. :)
    I'm not an expert on diaper rash but I do know it when I see it. Are you an expert on every subject you post about?
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Cozy - And let me guess. You think the Moon is solid as well and is no an artificial object.
    Ok I'll bite, what do you think the moon is made of?
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Dec 18, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Cozy and Need - I was not addressing you, I was addressing Prog. Thank you. How would YOU know about time travel? Are you some kind of expert on this subject? And no, I have never listened to Coast to Boast with Art Bell either.

And no, I am not joking about John Titor either.
    I know you are not joking about there being someone called John that claimed to be a time traveler. I bet he had a good old time yanking peoples chains. But, are you serious about believing he is truly a time traveler, that he pops in and out, and that he foretells the future?
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 02:08 PM

I have read through the all of the post. I would like to address some things.

"President limited power". Yes to a point but you have a pres that 96% of blacks voted for him and the Puerto Ricans and Mexicans mostly did also. The president has a lot of pull to persuade congress to pass bills that way. Wooooo

"Treason" Thomas Jefferson basically said that the new U.S. government should be completely changed every 100 years simply because it was going to get to big and to out of control This is our forefather that helped write the Declaration of Independence.

"He won by a 6% margin" He won buy a lot of racial votes! The polls shows that 96% of blacks voted for him. Could you imagine 96% of whites voting for McCain! Watts/ Rodney King Riots 100% guaranteed! ( just on a side point the blacks at one time 3,000 owned 20,000 black slaves and they weren't all family.

"Checks and balances free press" Its not free speech press that way. IE. Just recently there were 4 collage boys accused of raping a black girl. OK that's news. But does anyone know (black or white) that the F.B.I was asked buy our federal government to gather up the all the U.S. crime statics and the published results of all the crime in 2005 for rape is this, about 115,00 women raped in the U.S. and many were bogus. But the study shows that 35,000 white women were raped by black men. White men raping black women were less than 100. We all know numbers are not perfect and off or twisted that way. But not THAT much. Look it up U.S. Justice Records.

I see a Civil War racial war coming hen the white U.S. citizens run out of room for the White Flight and the ghetto bullets start hitting there house and finally realize it not just a city problem or its just on the news problem and that what the paper prints We either make a stand or the old U.S. will disperse and fall like Rome did and other Empires. Just do the numbers. 25 years ago I said the whites will be out babied by each race of Blacks Puerto Ricans, Mexicans. Now that's not a problem that way. But there are for instance 12.8% of blacks in the U.S. about 30% of the whole race is in jail. The rest are working and on welfare. Just last week on public television " Gangland" Puerto Rican make up 50% of the population of gang members. These are basic facts. Its not a color thing its facts and well documented statistics

Study Germany now . There are more Indians in Germany than there are Germans.

I have no doubt we all believe in freedom of speech/religion/ and equal. IE S bus deregulation nice concept. Look at Detroit Michigan pop and crime. What we all won't admit given the choice the whites/blacks/Puerto Ricans/Mexicans/etc eventually all races in groups like to be with there own more where did you think China Town Cam from. I partly live In Puerto Rico as a white American I am my own contractor and I have Puerto Ricans work WITH me and Jamaicans. Aim not a racist and Why do I have to defend that all the time when a white person talks about another race and we are conditions by our Media and government to do so . Who said Freedom of Speech. I have researched about slavery and I live in Puerto Rico 3 or more months out of the year, and back and forth for 22 years. I work with the cultures in my pa city. That doesn't change facts and that doesn't change the crime I see yearly while I am in the front line working in these Neighborhoods of races and My equipment getting stolen My rental properties streets went bad in 2 years and having to call the cops through out the year. YES there will be a Civil War. No necessarily to overthrow the U.S. Government but take back out country and streets to have safety and peace again. I know many blacks that hate what there race is doing to our streets as with many Puerto Ricans. But there are two few of both to direct it the other way. I want to see all races that are good honest people and gather in force and arms if necessary and say. We have on problem here. You people stop turning our streets into a Third World country. We fought the Brits for our peace and freedom and to be our own unique Country. If I wanted to see this crap I will go live In Africa/ Mexico/ Puerto Rico. I don't go to Puerto Rico and tell them how to live and demand their Government to give ME special PERKS for the White Americano event though it is a part of the U.S. I respect their Island and culture and if I don't Like it I should Fly back to the States.
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Dec 28, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Revolution? No. That would involve to many people putting down the remotes and getting up out their easy chair and taking a real stand on something.

You don't get to the moon without starting on the ground. How many Americans take an active role in local politics? How many Amerians now who their city council members are? The Mayor? And County Board of Supervisors?

There is a way to overthrow the government without violence. All you have to do is vote.

And I don't mean for some pansy presidential race only. Know where your congressmen stand on issues. Know where state leaders, house of delegates, (of what ever your state calls them), governor, and local leaders. If you don't like any of them. Then run for office! Start small and work your way up!

But even in this presidential race, I ask many people if they knew who was running. Everone said, John McCain and Obama. I ask them "who else?".

"Thats it I reckon" is the answer I got.

I'm sorry, but the problem is two fold. We have a government that is out of touch with the people, and a people that is out of touch with the government. It's not just the politicians, it's the people, we are all to blame for the way things are. Because we voted them in! Not because we had no choice. Mainly because not enough people took the time to realize and research everyone who was on the ballot.

In case you haven't figured it out, I voted third party this year. Of course he didn't win, but I slept better knowing I voted my heart. I don't speak of who I vote for. I don't try to encourage anyone to vote one way or the other. I just encourage them to seek the truth and make their own decisions.

I can say that I know who is on my town council.
    Dave Clark, Larry Clevinger, HM Kidd, Joel Burchett, Robert Bopp Jr, and Morgan Welker. That's even in the order they sit. And I know this because I go to any meeting I don't have to work on.

Fox news, or CNN, IMO their both in la-la land.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Andrew I very much agree with your whole post! The "Vote" picks are getting worse. Its sad of ALL people in U.S. Look our choices To gage weather we REALLY made it in the U.S. When 3 top candidates, so sharp it would be hard to decide vote Sadly the liberal media controls the U.S. citizens even more than the government by how the people are conditioned to think. IE Students form Debute collage of "raping the black girl" Stasticly the odds very slim. F.B.I. report study 2005. 115,000 reported rape. The report filtered false claims. The stats, Race to Race rape. 35,000 white women raped by a black men less that 100 black women raped by white man (report shows). Figures could be played with but If.
    Close to Debute Cnn News time slot Two collage students (white) male/ female from Knoxville Tenn. Was carjacked by four black men. Couple taken back to an apartment female repeated raped by the carjackers, one of these carjackers girlfriend participated The female victim boyfriend forced to watch and later found dead On railroad tracks lit afire. His girlfriend found later was cut up in five pieces , put in garbage bags, left in the carjackers apt. ( I'm not stating this to start a racily thing) Again the media. So la la land media 100% correct. The meida and the Government needs to be revamped and or overthrown. Just voting will not do that anymore especially if the issue is crime and can't point any fingers.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 21boat View Post
    Its also the media that needs overthrown and sadly I have no VOTE in that. The whole government and media is so whacked on telling the whole story. I see it as a media and government hand in hand that needs revamped and overthrown. Just voting will not do that anymore especially if the issue is crime and can't point any fingers.
    I will not address the issue of racism, because all your posts that I have seen on this site paint you as a racist. Maybe your not, but that is the impression you have given me.

As for the media - it is very easy to "over throw" the media. Stop giving them your money. Don't buy the paper, don't buy the news magazines, don't watch the news on TV. Write the sponsors of the TV news programs and tell them you will not purchase their products until they end their relationships with the news porgrams. The news organizations operate for a profit. They do what they do because it makes them money.

As for govt. - Andrew is right. Do you vote in every election? On every level? Do you know where the candidates stand on issues? Do you know how your local tax money is spent? Do you attend debates and town meetings? School board meetings? Do you hold the elected officials accountable for their actions?

Of course we can control the situation. But most of us are too lazy to do the work that goes along with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reactions to Revolution? [ 19 Answers ]

First, I have a vet appointment in the morning. Just wanting to get some thoughts before then. August 1st I put Revolution on Pyret (spayed female cat). The vet recommended it due to the heartworm problems in the area, and this is the third time I used it. I came home for lunch today, and she...

Do we Need another American Revolution? [ 42 Answers ]

Do we need another American Revolution, why or why not? What is your opinion?

Prepare for the DTV revolution [ 5 Answers ]

Hulu - Talkshow with Spike Feresten: Cable PSA Courtesy of Hvac1000.

Is it time for a new Revolution? [ 28 Answers ]

OK Americans, A couple hundred years ago, a group of people who were fed up with a 3% tax by their government decided enough was enough and The United States of America was born. Fast forward to today. If we fought over 3% then, why are we standing by now, with a tax rate of about 30%? ...

Rotation or revolution? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the difference between a rotation and a revolution?

View more questions Search