Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snoho48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Unexplained activities
    I should probably start by saying I consider myself to be a normal, well adjusted 50 year old man. I try to keep an open mind regarding things I don't understand but maintain a bit of skepticism when people make claims of paranormal activity. I found this site while I was doing an internet search trying to research some weird things that are happening that I have no explanation for. If anyone has any advice on what could be going on I would greatly appreciate it.

There have been so many occurrences over the years that I'll never be able to list them all so I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I don't believe my home is haunted because I have lived in 5 different houses over the last 20 years and I've had experiences at every house! Until recently it was only myself who was experiencing these things but now my 21 year old son and his girlfriend are starting to experience things as well. I would like to say we are not prone to hysteria and we are not letting our imaginations get the best of us. We're trying to understand... Well, Hopefully you get the picture.

Last year I moved back in with my son who was living in my old home with his girlfriend. A couple months ago I was talking with my sons girlfriend and she told me she feels like something moved into the house along with me. She and I have a wonderful relationship and she confided in me that since I moved back something is scaring her but she doesn't no why or what it is. My ex fiancé told me the same thing when I moved in with her! I must just have that affect on women!:)

To keep this short (I hope) I'll try to recount things that are happening here and other places I have lived.

I have 3 phones in my home and all of them unplug from the wall jacks at the same time.

I have heard the hall closet door unlatch and watched it open several times.

I have hear people talking when I'm alone. (The other night my son told me he heard a woman say "Please, Help me" when walking past that closet.)

I have seen dark figures move in my room and hallway. Last week, I saw something push by me and felt it against my leg as it went past.

Laundry baskets move from the couch to the love seat when I'm by myself.

This week my son went into the kitchen and every cupboard was wide open. He said it freaked him out!

I was talking with my daughter on the phone and I heard her whisper "We see things going backwards". I asked her what that meant and why was she whispering. She told me she didn't whisper or say that.

There is so much more to tell but it would take too long. I am only looking for advice on what we could be dealing with. I know it sounds absurd but if anyone can direct me to some resources to understand this I'd appreciate it. Is it possible this thing is somehow attached to me? Thanks for your help.
    samantha360 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Sounds like poltergeist to me. They can follow you from house to house like you said as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained itching [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have been continuously itching for the last 2 weeks - and I am not able to pin-point the source. The itching makes me scratch which ends up tearing the skin and resulting in bruises in some cases; while in some instances the area just shows small red dots and in some cases, I have small red...

Unexplained breakup [ 3 Answers ]

4 years and a breakup -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me and my X met at our first jobs when I was 24 and she was 22. She began chasing me at work and having her friends come to my desk to ask if I was interested in her. I always said no and I...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

Here is something unexplained that really bothers me and I don't know what it is. [ 1 Answers ]

There are many things I do not understand that happen to me. I have gone through several experiences that I do not talk about because I feel I am going insane. One of these however, seems to have to do with a lot of the things that are happening. In this I will give as much information about...

Unexplained Infertility [ 17 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now, and nothing. I'm 19 and my husband is 21. I have had every test done and none of the doctors I have seen thus far can tell me anything, other than they know nothing. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through the same thing. If so, I...

View more questions Search