Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 12:14 PM
    What's the best way to clean jewellery?
    I have a high school ring from Jostens and I want to clean it. What's the best way to clean it?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2008, 12:25 PM

The best way to clean jewelry is by using a soft toothbrush and toothpaste.
    jennycarol Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 06:33 AM
    The cleaning technique depends on the metal and stone(if any) on the ring.

But warm water and a mild detergent are a safe option for most types of jewelry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

Should she clean it up? [ 3 Answers ]

This might be a little long, but I will try to make it as short as possible. I live in a townhome that I rent. Our landlord pays the HOA dues. Our next door neighbor loves and feeds the birds daily. I don't have a problem with this but she is making a huge mess with all the bird seed that is...

What's the easiest way to clean up grout after it dries [ 3 Answers ]

The dust has been setteling for 4 days already and Ive mopped the floor about 47 times and Ive been on my hands and knees with a towel and it still has residue. I bought some stuff called star cleen (sulfamic acid) do you think that will do it?

View more questions Search