Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helsie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Can you trace deaths that occurred at your address
    Does anyone know if you can trace if there were any deaths at your house before you lived there?

My friend has had some phenomena at her flat and has been told a young girl fell over the balcony there. Just wanted to help her do some research on it.

Thanks
    Hels xx
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 11:42 AM

Local library archives?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 01:09 PM

In the US, no, you may check with old neighbors, with local historical society, local newspapers and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics of church deaths [ 3 Answers ]

How many people die in churches every year?

A breakup has occurred. [ 1 Answers ]

let me tell you a story from the past... about 9 months ago I was dating this girl for two years evrything was awesome and no arguments or fights it was going smooth ,so I thought! Oneday she called me explaining she has to see me.. we met up and that's when she started to cry telling me she...

What's up with all the TV deaths? [ 11 Answers ]

This is more of a comment than a question. I don't know about everyone else, but this year I'm really sick of all the deaths of major characters in the season finales. I mean, practically every finale I watched had death or the possibility of death... CSI (both Vegas and Miami), Lost, Law and...

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search