Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellyt08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Dating/boyfriend girlfriend
    I was wondering how do you know when dating turns into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 11:24 AM

I always thought that by getting to dating, one was already in a bf/gf relationship
    agastyamalhotra Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Nov 8, 2008, 11:28 AM
    The time when you can't stop thinking about each other is the time you should know you are in love . Talk to each other and get to know your relationship better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 12:26 PM

When you know each other well enough, to just be exclusive, and date no others, by mutual agreement.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 01:28 PM

By verbally committing to it. Dating someone doesn't make you their bf/gf.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 8, 2008, 08:21 PM

When someone ask you to be his/her bf/gf or you ask them
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2009, 09:40 PM
    If one is girl and the other is a boy...
    And you are friends, what does that mean?? You don't call that love. Love comes after a friendship has been established.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 06:15 AM

When the air is cleared and the title is clearly defined by both of you.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 06:36 AM

I don't really see a point to rush to the "titles" anyway. Dating is supposed to be fun, so, please, no overcomplicating it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just started dating a girl who has a boyfriend. What should I do? [ 15 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 19 yr old guy that recently met an 18 yr old girl. She was a friend I knew from before, I think she was interested in me a long time ago when I had a girlfriend (we broke up). I asked her how she was, and she said that she had a boyfriend (of 6 months). So when we met up, her first...

Just started dating a girl - found out she's been raped by mom's boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Here is the situation. I started dating this 18 year old female 3 weeks ago. We have been sexually active for all 3 of those weeks. I have herd nothing but bad things about this guy that her mom is dating. He's verbally abusive and treats the mom, my girlfriend, and her 14 year old sister like...

I feel like I'm dating my boyfriend and his best friend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! This is my first time asking a question,and hopefully you all can help me.:confused: My boyfriend gave me and his house the same time he gave his best friend a key. A few months later I moved in and his friends still has his key. He comes over morning,afternoon, and evening....

Discovered my boyfriend dating my boss [ 7 Answers ]

I have discovered that my boyfriend has been dating my boss and is still seeing her. Neither know that I know about their affair. The boyfriend can go, I will just ignore all or any further responses from him, but what of my work place relationship with my boss? Do I just keep quiet about...

Girlfriend 40, boyfriend 28 [ 4 Answers ]

Is this OK? :confused: I am 40 look like... 'bout 34... people say... I met a guy 1 mo ago... I am a nurse, he is a paramedic/ff, finishing the ff school in march. He moved back to his parents house until school is over.. its a fulltime schedule. I am divorced have a 7 yo with me. We live...

View more questions Search